Others Completed Fluffy Planet [Final] [Under_Formatman]

Jan 21, 2019
So on a fresh save I managed to complete all the content, however I am now unable to meet ANY of the other queens besides the starting island ones. I did mod my save, but that was after so I'm not sure what happened. I'll attach my save for you to look at. Also included an image to show that I did conquer the lair(all by peaceful means by the way.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SaveGame.7z

I don't think that's an issue that can be easily fixed, pretty sure you're meant to play on the small screen.
I just checked the file and my man, if you dont befriend the queens they are gone never to be seen unless you capture them.
and as far as i see other than the first 3 you battled the other ones and wasn't able to enslave them.
So yeah unless you befriended all of them that isnt a bug.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I just checked the file and my man, if you dont befriend the queens they are gone never to be seen unless you capture them.
and as far as i see other than the first 3 you battled the other ones and wasn't able to enslave them.
So yeah unless you befriended all of them that isnt a bug.
I did befriend them all, it's what I meant when I said I conquered them peacefully.

Last edited:

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
have you befriended them by doing "plots"?
And when did this issue start after befriending them all or after like lets say befriending the desert queens?
From the snow island I did all their breeding quests, when I went to sleep for a new day the queen's throne room for the quest(s) that I completed disappeared. Same thing happened with the desert, expect I was able to complete both of them using the orb, which might be a bug I don't know.

Jan 21, 2019
From the snow island I did all their breeding quests, when I went to sleep for a new day the queen's throne room for the quest(s) that I completed disappeared. Same thing happened with the desert, expect I was able to complete both of them using the orb, which might be a bug I don't know.
Ok i found the desert bug, but still not sure why the snowy island broke?
hmmm..

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Ok i found the desert bug, but still not sure why the snowy island broke?
hmmm..
Actually I think it might be related to loading a save, since I do remember that's when I first noticed the missing queen after I loaded my save right after finishing the bunnykin queen and she was missing. I usually play in short bursts so I save and quit the game often.

Jan 21, 2019
OK! Fuck me i found a major bug thanks to you!
A hotfix is coming right up be sure to start a new save!
Its a ez fix.

Jan 21, 2019
Actually I think it might be related to loading a save, since I do remember that's when I first noticed the missing queen after I loaded my save right after finishing the bunnykin queen and she was missing. I usually play in short bursts so I save and quit the game often.
Alright made a bug-fix download that and its done.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
yeah sadly make a new save.
Well I tested the desert gals since they're easier to do, they still appear even after sleeping. And another bug you probably know about is that loading a save doesn't save the time, it always starts at 8:00 regardless of the time you've saved.

Jan 21, 2019
Well I tested the desert gals since they're easier to do, they still appear even after sleeping. And another bug you probably know about is that loading a save doesn't save the time, it always starts at 8:00 regardless of the time you've saved.
1st- i know that time bug gonna fix it rn
2nd- have you started a new game and used the same name as your previous save file? if so you basically broke your save, delete the save file to start a new game under the same name

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
1st- i know that time bug gonna fix it rn
2nd- have you started a new game and used the same name as your previous save file? if so you basically broke your save, delete the save file to start a new game under the same name
I made a Test character instead of reusing my old one. I said you fixed the bug, although I suppose I should've outright stated it. I only tested it with the Desert Queens though, since they're much easier to befriend then the Ice Queens. I just haven't tested it with the Ice Queens, since that means a few hours spent breeding, and I don't have much free time until later.

Reactions: Under_Formatman

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I want to give feedback but i'm also worried of making you go in 30 different directions especially if this game gets popular. But if i had to give one thing that makes me leery to get into it, is combat. Now i only played during v0.0.3 so i don't know if this changed but i couldn't understand my strength difference to them nor what the proper attack would be.

2 paths that you could take is improve the combat system to a more streamline system (more in depth tutorial, changing actual systems,), or add art to the attacks. between the two methods art can be a great method to show players effects of their actions. it depends on whether you find coding to be easier/rewarding or artwork.

I don't advise doing it but bonus points if you manage both. Also i don't make games but I have seen many a dev story and how they get to where they get, and i know where a problem can occur and combat (in this game) isn't the worst thing i've dealt with but i know for a fact this can be helpful.

If you think otherwise trust your gut man. At the end of the day, this is your game. Nobody asked you to make it, nobody is paying you to make this, so nobody should tell you how to make it.

Reactions: Under_Formatman
Jan 21, 2019
I want to give feedback but i'm also worried of making you go in 30 different directions especially if this game gets popular. But if i had to give one thing that makes me leery to get into it, is combat. Now i only played during v0.0.3 so i don't know if this changed but i couldn't understand my strength difference to them nor what the proper attack would be.

2 paths that you could take is improve the combat system to a more streamline system (more in depth tutorial, changing actual systems,), or add art to the attacks. between the two methods art can be a great method to show players effects of their actions. it depends on whether you find coding to be easier/rewarding or artwork.

I don't advise doing it but bonus points if you manage both. Also i don't make games but I have seen many a dev story and how they get to where they get, and i know where a problem can occur and combat (in this game) isn't the worst thing i've dealt with but i know for a fact this can be helpful.

If you think otherwise trust your gut man. At the end of the day, this is your game. Nobody asked you to make it, nobody is paying you to make this, so nobody should tell you how to make it.
Do try the new version, the v0.0.3 had a major bug that made it so you can one shot people or people can one shot you without proper calculations, and now that is fixed its a bit better on how you understand who is stronger or not. Also the name's has a multplier next to them which mean how much damage they do to the other person do check that out also.