Others Completed Fluffy Planet [Final] [Under_Formatman]

Ryuusai

Oct 5, 2017
Hello, I was wondering, is everything alright? since it was said to expect an update in december, though nothing came.
I really enjoyed the game so far!

Jan 21, 2019
Hello, I was wondering, is everything alright? since it was said to expect an update in december, though nothing came.
I really enjoyed the game so far!
Yeah no its alright man just had some hiccups of life, still going strong and the next update is now on the way of progress.
Here is a little teaser its called "Queens And Territories".

tabernakle

Jun 4, 2017
Under_Formatman I can't seem to enter throne rooms - at least canine and avian - in V0.0.5. I get the event but clicking on the text box or the screen doesn't move the event forward. I can still click on map markers and action buttons excepted to unstuck myself but the location isn't unlocked and the event doesn't seem to trigger (not sure about the last part).

Jan 21, 2019
Under_Formatman I can't seem to enter throne rooms - at least canine and avian - in V0.0.5. I get the event but clicking on the text box or the screen doesn't move the event forward. I can still click on map markers and action buttons excepted to unstuck myself but the location isn't unlocked and the event doesn't seem to trigger (not sure about the last part).
1st- Are you playing an old save from an older version? if so thats the problem
2nd- Did you get the event that makes you talk to the queen and asks you if you want to fight or do quest if not then just explore their habitats (ex. canine den, insectoid hive etc.) to get the event
3rd- Send me your save folder.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I've found a bug(I think) where you can enslave Guardians and have to fight them again. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, doesn't seem like it since the character you fight is the same.

tabernakle

Jun 4, 2017
1st- Are you playing an old save from an older version? if so thats the problem
2nd- Did you get the event that makes you talk to the queen and asks you if you want to fight or do quest if not then just explore their habitats (ex. canine den, insectoid hive etc.) to get the event
3rd- Send me your save folder.
1) It was a new save.
2) I was stuck at the first text box of the "throne room discovered" event.
3) See attached file.

On a side note, I started a new game and could proceed through the event with no problem. I have no idea what caused the bug to appear in my previous playthrough.

Jan 21, 2019
I've found a bug(I think) where you can enslave Guardians and have to fight them again. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, doesn't seem like it since the character you fight is the same.
OH! Yeah no that's a bug thanks for reporting it man fixing it rn.

Jan 21, 2019
1) It was a new save.
2) I was stuck at the first text box of the "throne room discovered" event.
3) See attached file.

On a side note, I started a new game and could proceed through the event with no problem. I have no idea what caused the bug to appear in my previous playthrough.
Ok so the save you gave me worked perfectly after load but no worries I have found the threat and eliminate it, it was a very simple bug to solve. Thanks for reporting again!

Reactions: tabernakle