Others Completed Fluffy Planet [Final] [Under_Formatman]

Jan 21, 2019
Well, I would like to see basic improvements like:
1. Being able to change game resolution, because right now it's super small which makes it hard to read stuff.
2. More user friendly UI (as for example being able to track progress toward mastering skills, ability to check help screen that showed once before first fight because I already forgot what colors mean and have no idea what x0 means either, is it better if the one next to my characters name is high or enemy's? Maybe add numerical values to blue and pink bar too and estimated damage to moves/enemy? Having some explnation what upgrades do?)
3. Less random crashes, right now it crashes kinda often with some weird message about missing parameter or something. Can happen literally at any time, trying to explore, going to quest menu, ending fight etc.
Met a weird enemy after crash
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No race and world image, I assume I am not having sex battle with the world right there, right? Though it's funny idea to impregnate world itself.
4. Should the canine foursome also count as impregnating them? Because right now it doesn't. Also when you choose to defend yourself during canine foursome event you can get opponents that are not canine, which kinda doesn't make sense.
5. Is there some ability to change event frequency? Because that tree event and orgy pops up super often and they have no rewards but I don't want to just turn them off.
6. Is this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
meant to happen when you double click on the upper part with title?
1: That is something that will be worked on v0.0.8, a quick work-around would be do change your monitor's screen resolution.
2: Sure, I will add more indicators.
3: All of those random crashes were because the game was written poorly just because I wanted to do a simple and fast game.
Don't worry though as I said, I rewritten basically the entire game and those random crashes are gone!
4:That is a bug, while you do impregnate them It doesn't count towards the impregnation counter, fixed that though with the rewrite!
5:Yeah I changed the frequency of events to be lower, also If they bug you out too much you can disable them through the quests menu in your home menu on the top right.
6: No, as I said the game is not suppose to be played Full Screen. The "Game Engine" I am using doesn't really have dynamic UI sizes, though I did found a way to do them, but that will have to wait until v0.0.8.

Reactions: jazz154

Ryuusai

Oct 5, 2017
One thing that I would really appreciate, would be that you can double click choices in quests like the locations you can go, to choose them, so you don't have to click on the choose button every time.

and also the multiplier in fights, like already proposed, it's hard to distinguish which is better, if the one at the enemies name is higher or if the one besides your name is higher, so some more clarity on that would be great!

Reactions: Under_Formatman
Jan 21, 2019
One thing that I would really appreciate, would be that you can double click choices in quests like the locations you can go, to choose them, so you don't have to click on the choose button every time.

and also the multiplier in fights, like already proposed, it's hard to distinguish which is better, if the one at the enemies name is higher or if the one besides your name is higher, so some more clarity on that would be great!
yeah will work on QoL changes in quests.

Ryuusai

Oct 5, 2017
oh and something I noticed, sometimes the map turns slightly purple, a description why that happens or what it does would be great, like if it's an event of some kind it would good to know.

Jan 21, 2019
oh and something I noticed, sometimes the map turns slightly purple, a description why that happens or what it does would be great, like if it's an event of some kind it would good to know.
It is indeed an event called "Lust Moon" It makes any fight 50% more easier.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Anything you guys wanna see next update?
I rewrote the whole game from sphagetti to actual sensible code, and now everything is modular meaning new things are way easier to add.
Share your ideas! Who knows, the next update may be closer than you tought.
Dunno if it's any easier now, but I'd still be down for a non-dominating version of dungeon. It was a side of the game I just never interacted with because it's wholly not my thing, lol.

Jan 21, 2019
Dunno if it's any easier now, but I'd still be down for a non-dominating version of dungeon. It was a side of the game I just never interacted with because it's wholly not my thing, lol.
Much more possible yes, might think of adding it tbh.

Reactions: Haoss
Jan 21, 2019
Wake up, New update just dropped!
The main focus of this update was reworking the code and ADDING BIG SCREEN SUPPORT!!
Yes, you heard me right! No longer you have to use your magnifying glass to play the game!
You can now change the resolution size by clicking on the "Gui Scale" at the main menu!
Some Gui-Scales might be too big for your screen, If that happens the windows will bug out so please play in recommended Gui-Scales for your screen resolution!

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
Wake up, New update just dropped!
The main focus of this update was reworking the code and ADDING BIG SCREEN SUPPORT!!
Yes, you heard me right! No longer you have to use your magnifying glass to play the game!
You can now change the resolution size by clicking on the "Gui Scale" at the main menu!
Some Gui-Scales might be too big for your screen, If that happens the windows will bug out so please play in recommended Gui-Scales for your screen resolution!
WOOT WOOT....glad to see the break helped get your creative juices flowing again

Reactions: Under_Formatman

Nightsound

Aug 20, 2018
I'm just wondering how you level up your "Skills" in this game. Do they gain "Exp" with use even if you end up losing the fight or only when you win?

Also another QoL thing might be showing the Exp Gain of each skill if you hover over it along with how much is needed to the next level.

Jan 21, 2019
I'm just wondering how you level up your "Skills" in this game. Do they gain "Exp" with use even if you end up losing the fight or only when you win?

Also another QoL thing might be showing the Exp Gain of each skill if you hover over it along with how much is needed to the next level.
Exp gain is about doing the deed, everytime you do an action in Anal,Vaginal,Service the respective position gets +1 exp.
Orgy's can get above this with each partner giving +1 exp to the Vaginal stat meaning 25 girls fucked mean +25 vaginal exp.
You also have slave jobs that can give you daily exp depending on the job.
You can also take virginities, each virginity taken gives +5 exp to the core-responding virginity ex: anal virginity -> +5 anal exp
And neither winning or losing gives exp, only the action.

I rather not show the exp to the player, IRL you cant really observe your growth unless you really want to observe it.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
I'm finding the combat here kind of irritating, unless you're genuinely meant to lose a lot until your skills level up and you can start winning some fights.

Jan 21, 2019
Same here, the quest seems borked
Here are some possible solutions:
1st - Check if Fluffy Planet is running in the background somehow through Task Manager and close it, This sometimes happens because of older windows versions now being able to execute code fast enough.
2nd - If you are trying to create a new save with the same player name it will not work and break everything, so try to create saves with different player names.
3rd - Check inside your "GameObjects/Quests/OrbQuest" folder and see if it has "Conditions.txt" If it does go inside the .txt file and delete everything inside it and copy paste these 4 values exactly like its shown;
--
Desert
False
False
False
--