Others Completed Fluffy Planet [Final] [Under_Formatman]

irvin12345

Jun 10, 2018
Wake up, New update just dropped!
The main focus of this update was reworking the code and ADDING BIG SCREEN SUPPORT!!
Yes, you heard me right! No longer you have to use your magnifying glass to play the game!
You can now change the resolution size by clicking on the "Gui Scale" at the main menu!
Some Gui-Scales might be too big for your screen, If that happens the windows will bug out so please play in recommended Gui-Scales for your screen resolution!
Gui Scale doing upscale. makes everything blurry and unreadable.
still unplayable for me.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
QOL Suggestions:
1) Some sort of task tracker needs to be made so you can keep track of what you need to do. This is just so you have a place to go to check status and current objectives. This would also be a good place to put indications when special objective are met so you can do the 'PLOT' events.
2) Some quests either need to be fleshed out or explained better. Bunny and Bovid queen quests is a simple 'Raise population to 250' but it isn't explained and in a heavy grind game it is demotivational when the end goal isn't visible.
3) Upgrades need to be explained more. There are currently 4 places upgrades can be placed and what they do aren't really explained.
4) Progress tracker towards next upgrade would be nice. Again, this is a 'goal post' to provide motivation. It seems like upgrades are random since I've gone 4 days in a row with back to back upgrades and then a 20 day dry spell before getting another 2. It would be better design to have some sort of indication of progress towards an upgrade (impreg X number) or how it is evaluated (Y% change of upgrade)
5) Serpent Den seems to not have scaled encounter rate. In my play through I ran into an extinction problem where the island spawned with 50/50/20 of sharks, dragons, and serpents. Finding and searching the serpent den didn't reveal any snakes and I had to do a basic explore to find more. Racial dens should have an elevated encounter rate for that race (or at least it seems to for all other races except serpents).
6) Raids need to be explained or made more effective. They take up all your day and end you at 4-4:30 AM with only 2-3 encounters for that race. Not sure what this is supposed to accomplish as there is no great population increase from raiding either.
7) There needs to be a better way to track population levels. The 'progress summary' seems to appear at random when you sleep and you can only really see population levels after you've conquered a race and have access to do upgrades. Either a place to review world populations (Main Room?) or making the progress summary consistently appear daily.

So anyone know what the Habitat and raids do? You can set a racial habitat, but it doesn't seem to do anything...

Jan 21, 2019
QOL Suggestions:
1) Some sort of task tracker needs to be made so you can keep track of what you need to do. This is just so you have a place to go to check status and current objectives. This would also be a good place to put indications when special objective are met so you can do the 'PLOT' events.
2) Some quests either need to be fleshed out or explained better. Bunny and Bovid queen quests is a simple 'Raise population to 250' but it isn't explained and in a heavy grind game it is demotivational when the end goal isn't visible.
3) Upgrades need to be explained more. There are currently 4 places upgrades can be placed and what they do aren't really explained.
4) Progress tracker towards next upgrade would be nice. Again, this is a 'goal post' to provide motivation. It seems like upgrades are random since I've gone 4 days in a row with back to back upgrades and then a 20 day dry spell before getting another 2. It would be better design to have some sort of indication of progress towards an upgrade (impreg X number) or how it is evaluated (Y% change of upgrade)
5) Serpent Den seems to not have scaled encounter rate. In my play through I ran into an extinction problem where the island spawned with 50/50/20 of sharks, dragons, and serpents. Finding and searching the serpent den didn't reveal any snakes and I had to do a basic explore to find more. Racial dens should have an elevated encounter rate for that race (or at least it seems to for all other races except serpents).
6) Raids need to be explained or made more effective. They take up all your day and end you at 4-4:30 AM with only 2-3 encounters for that race. Not sure what this is supposed to accomplish as there is no great population increase from raiding either.
7) There needs to be a better way to track population levels. The 'progress summary' seems to appear at random when you sleep and you can only really see population levels after you've conquered a race and have access to do upgrades. Either a place to review world populations (Main Room?) or making the progress summary consistently appear daily.

So anyone know what the Habitat and raids do? You can set a racial habitat, but it doesn't seem to do anything...
1st) This was actually suggested before yes, while you are right about adding some sort of text reminding you what you need to do. My argument would be that the whole game that text would only change 5-6 times. Honestly though might do one last QoL Update one day.
2nd) This boils down to how much of a joy you can get making numbers go up lol, though yes some sort of number showing how much you progressed the quest might be needed. Also hard-grind is fake, the moment you get an orgy room the game becomes very easy.
3rd) Yeah my bad on this one, should have really made a "Upgrade Tutorial" to show people you can hover over the names of the upgrades for an explanation inside the upgrade menu.
4th) I am guessing you are talking about the base upgrades rather than the area upgrades, Those upgrades show every 5 days, and every 3 days you are given a report.
5th) That seems to be a weird bug, fixed it though expect a bug fix tomorrow.
6th) Raids were basically a way to grind without pressing explore all the time for the old versions, I can see now how they are very useless at core, So as I said if I do a QoL update I'll make sure you are able to determine its length yourself.
7th) Yeah I guess I need to make the 3 day report shorter, but I don't really want to make it every day that would be like a constant alert so I guess 2 day it is.
8th) Habitat is basically a passive race generator, after choosing your race it will generate that race depending on its level and the population's level. Late game is where the habitat shines truly as it can generate 120ish people every day.

And lastly thank you for playing the game!

Jan 21, 2019
Gui Scale doing upscale. makes everything blurry and unreadable.
still unplayable for me.
Are you playing on Gui Scale 3? If so may I ask you to give me an screenshot of the game, I wasn't really able to test that scale because I wasn't able to find anybody with a screen that big therefore no testing was done on Gui Scale 3. The blurry Images though Isn't something I can fix, Its the problem with all of the Images having a resolution lower that 1500px meaning with a 4k monitor it would look blurry.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Are you playing on Gui Scale 3? If so may I ask you to give me an screenshot of the game, I wasn't really able to test that scale because I wasn't able to find anybody with a screen that big therefore no testing was done on Gui Scale 3. The blurry Images though Isn't something I can fix, Its the problem with all of the Images having a resolution lower that 1500px meaning with a 4k monitor it would look blurry.
i use a 43 inch t.v as my monitor will i have issues playing?

Jan 21, 2019
QOL Suggestions:

Just made all of that, have fun.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
short story long the default screen works best ...quick simple game was ok not at all what i was expecting thought there would of been more to it then what we got BUT hey no complaints ...was different and thats what got me to try it out in the first place

Jan 21, 2019
Getting a trojan detected on the mega and anonfiles uploads.
Just a false positive don't worry about it, It happens because of writing save files as .txt as technically it "changes your computer" for windows.

short story long the default screen works best ...quick simple game was ok not at all what i was expecting thought there would of been more to it then what we got BUT hey no complaints ...was different and thats what got me to try it out in the first place
Thanks for playing, I know the game is a bit empty but I think it has enough content for the duration of the game. Also remember this was my first game so there will be some places where I lack experience.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
GUI option 1 is less than a 1/16th of my screen too small.

GUI option 2 is using about 1/7th too small.

GUI option 3 blows my entire screen up and covers too much, like I can only see half the game, so it's 200% too big.

Can you just make a normal fullscreen option?

Jan 21, 2019
GUI option 1 is less than a 1/16th of my screen too small.

GUI option 2 is using about 1/7th too small.

GUI option 3 blows my entire screen up and covers too much, like I can only see half the game, so it's 200% too big.

Can you just make a normal fullscreen option?
Sadly no, I have tried but the "Game Engine" I am using isn't able to do shit like that. If you want to play it I could suggest a fix from your side involving changing your screen resolution to a lower screen resolution.