Others Completed Fluffy Planet [Final] [Under_Formatman]

Jan 29, 2019
After the intro fight when clicking the Q button in the top right, I get an IndexOutOfBoundsException in ActivateQuests().

Also, when not entering a name for the player, we get the error message in a popup dialog? Why not a label in the window itself (i.e. under the input field)?

Jan 21, 2019
After the intro fight when clicking the Q button in the top right, I get an IndexOutOfBoundsException in ActivateQuests().
strange it doesnt appear on me at all, maybe like go in to "GameObjects/Quests" folder and delete "NewQuest" if there is any

Mar 5, 2020
Nobody else has reported this, but I can't advance much past the first island. I can discover the snowy island and explore both locations, and get the bunnykin camp as an option to explore... but nothing after that. When I get the dialogue that should lead to the bunnykin queen (you're surprised to see two guards...), it won't advance beyond the first line no matter how many times I click it, and I have no choice but to pick another place to explore. Same thing happens with the dialogue that should lead to the discovery of the bovid camp. And yet again when I try to discover the desert isle! So I can only get encounters with five races and meet the queens of the races on the main island. Any ideas why these dialogues refuse to advance?

Other than that, I love this game, even if the art is stuff I can find on e621. Thank you for helping fill the straight furry void over here...

Jan 21, 2019
Nobody else has reported this, but I can't advance much past the first island. I can discover the snowy island and explore both locations, and get the bunnykin camp as an option to explore... but nothing after that. When I get the dialogue that should lead to the bunnykin queen (you're surprised to see two guards...), it won't advance beyond the first line no matter how many times I click it, and I have no choice but to pick another place to explore. Same thing happens with the dialogue that should lead to the discovery of the bovid camp. And yet again when I try to discover the desert isle! So I can only get encounters with five races and meet the queens of the races on the main island. Any ideas why these dialogues refuse to advance?

Other than that, I love this game, even if the art is stuff I can find on e621. Thank you for helping fill the straight furry void over here...
I am trying to see what cause this can you explain how was your playthrough going so i can recrate it.
I never had this issue while testing myself..
Also try to send me your save file by going into "Saves" folder

[Edit]
I tried to recrate it for about 1 hour it seems to work perfect for me, tho do send your save file.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
I am trying to see what cause this can you explain how was your playthrough going so i can recrate it.
I never had this issue while testing myself..
Also try to send me your save file by going into "Saves" folder

[Edit]
I tried to recrate it for about 1 hour it seems to work perfect for me, tho do send your save file.

I tried a new playthrough, and purposely tried to get the bovid camp to come up first. This time, it worked and I was able to take down their queen. But then the bunny camp failed to advance past the first line again, as did both nigthtime spots for snowy island, and again I couldn't discover the desert island...

So I saved and rebooted the game. Now the dialogues for the new scenes don't stop at the first line. Not sure why, but there seems to be a bug that stops new scenes from progressing after a certain number have loaded in one session...

Jan 21, 2019
I tried a new playthrough, and purposely tried to get the bovid camp to come up first. This time, it worked and I was able to take down their queen. But then the bunny camp failed to advance past the first line again, as did both nigthtime spots for snowy island, and again I couldn't discover the desert island...

So I saved and rebooted the game. Now the dialogues for the new scenes don't stop at the first line. Not sure why, but there seems to be a bug that stops new scenes from progressing after a certain number have loaded in one session...
very weird.. I'll look into it but no promises.
Thanks for the bug report tho i appreciate it.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
So on a fresh save I managed to complete all the content, however I am now unable to meet ANY of the other queens besides the starting island ones. I did mod my save, but that was after so I'm not sure what happened. I'll attach my save for you to look at. Also included an image to show that I did conquer the lair(all by peaceful means by the way.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SaveGame.7z

Still unplayable on big monitors.
already was reported, that will be fixed?
I don't think that's an issue that can be easily fixed, pretty sure you're meant to play on the small screen.