Unity Completed FlutterMare [Final] [StudioWhy]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
I don't know if they plan on adding more to this game or not but i think it could add a few more options. like maybe some more makeup options, piercings, clothes, more camera angles, different positions, and more dick options/customization. The selection of dicks are okay but there could be more. For example : A Dragon, Bull, And a BBC would all make great additions to the selection of dicks in the game.

Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
For secrets.
First stage; Bush, Waterfall, Cliff
Second stage: Sleeping animal, Mouse hole, bird house, window tail
Third stage: Bell, horse shoe top and horseshoe bottom
Now there is a last one that I will mention here that I found via looking at the game files. There is a fifth hidden manestyle called WAR, I have no idea if its actually implemented but I know it's connected to the first stage due to another file showing a bloody waterfall. Could be an idea that was left alone but I believe there is a final secret that I don't know how to get.
Bloody waterfall...? that's why it is tagged horror?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Azazael and atur

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Waterfall: Bush on left , Waterfall ,Cliff abowe her head
House: Sleeping pet on left , Mouse hole under chair , Bird house , Tail behind the window will show up
Barn: Bell , Both hoofs

But still no pussy content , no titfuck , no blowjob :(
And its final version so there is little hope on update
Im assuming that only anall can be influenced by " Mittsies " working on this game to . I love Mittsies stuff but pretty much guy is creating almoust anall only stuff

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
But still no pussy content , no titfuck , no blowjob :(
And its final version so there is little hope on update
Im assuming that only anall can be influenced by " Mittsies " working on this game to . I love Mittsies stuff but pretty much guy is creating almoust anall only stuff
Big same. I think Mittsies does a good job, but there's a trend in their work of ignoring vaginal/anal toggling that always leaves it lacking imo.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes