• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed FlutterMare [Final] [StudioWhy]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The "Parody" tag is criminally underused for many game entries in the latest updates. How does one submit a tag request again?

Oct 10, 2018
Xeno - Something Alien
This is Bestiality, dicking down a Xenomorph would be Xenophilia.
Unless we're talking about tag usage on this site (which I doubt), you're wrong.

From dictionary.com:
xeno-
a combining form meaning “alien,” “strange,” “guest,” used in the formation of compound words
ORIGIN OF XENO-
Combining form of Greek xénos stranger, guest (noun); alien, foreign, strange (adj.)

bestiality
1. brutish or beastly character or behavior; beastliness.
2. indulgence in beastlike appetites, instincts, impulses, etc.
3. an instance of bestial character or behavior.
4. sexual relations between a person and an animal; sodomy.

They are more alien than animal. Hell, they have more sapience than xenomorphs do. Arguably, dicking a xenomorph would be closer to bestiality. The only factor you're arguing for here is the equine-like appearance vs a totally alien one. Which'd be incorrect for the classification.

TL;DR: Alex right, you wrong.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Akurey

May 9, 2020
You know what, i started this so i may as well "end it". Once and for all, i like seeing fluttershy getting fucked. Hell, i love it.

BobbyFinkle

Oct 13, 2019
Can anyone figure out where it stores data? Found the %APPDATA%/LocalLow/ folder, but that seems to be unity stuff, and not the saves?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes