Ren'Py FLX - Downfall of I-Dolls [v0.5] [Studio Dystopia]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header-flx.png

Overview:
In FLX, you take control of a group of idols and brainwash them to make them the most popular and trending topic in a dystopic city. Make them your personal harem, or let others use their bodies to spread your influence.
This trainer game allows you to access new venues and content as you corrupt them, with updates available to facilitate your life and spice things up. Your objective is to guide, train, and, more importantly, corrupt them, exploring themes of control and influence within a sci-fi setting.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Developer: Studio Dystopia - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Take Over - Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms - Cross Worlds
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0035.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0043.png zeeI3zr.png 8HzVjD.png Jwfo1L.png ku+N9Y.png qGe8i3.png QMy9lP.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FLXDownfallOfIDolls-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Why is there a link to 'Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms' in op?
Aren't that one is a different dev? Or is the same dude running two different patreons? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Why is there a link to 'Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms' in op?
Aren't that one is a different dev? Or is the same dude running two different patreons? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I work both for DiCK and Take over. Studio dystopia is for the sci-fi stuff, while DuoDevelopers for the fantasy games.

I personally do all of Take Over, so you can say that's my personal project, while DiCK has artists and a writer (I mostly code).

FLX is also a team, with an artist, and two writers (one of them me, but focused on the main story)

Nov 16, 2021
I work both for DiCK and Take over. Studio dystopia is for the sci-fi stuff, while DuoDevelopers for the fantasy games.

I personally do all of Take Over, so you can say that's my personal project, while DiCK has artists and a writer (I mostly code).

FLX is also a team, with an artist, and two writers (one of them me, but focused on the main story)
Hello, dad :D

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I really love Take Over for the mind control aspect, even if the grind can be a bit pain in the ass. This new one is promising and can't wait for future updates.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
This is the same artist from Cross Worlds, isn't it? Nice.

It's a fine start, but I'd like some indication on when I'm able to progress to the next set of training options, though. I know it shows in the journal, but it could also show in the girl's status on the main screen, when you click on them.

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This is the same artist from Cross Worlds, isn't it? Nice.

It's a fine start, but I'd like some indication on when I'm able to progress to the next set of training options, tough. I know it shows in the journal, but it could also show in the girl's status on the main screen, when you click on them.
Thanks, this sort of feedback is really helpful, will definitely do this improvement!

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
There is small bug at Tomoe gives error codes. at Strip section But past it now.
Enjoyed playing the game & waiting for updates. Thx for share

1700938641784.png

Reactions: joehoe
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes