Ren'Py FLX - Downfall of I-Dolls [v0.9] [Studio Dystopia]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

JeanneTheRed

Oct 25, 2021
I am going to be real with all of you, I dont know how to do shit here. All their stats are capped and still tells me to "complete their basic training", I am lost, there is no guide, no new buttons, nothing I press gives a new result, I am on corruption 0 and I am tired. If anyone has an answer please tell me otherwise im dumping this game until it updates in 10 years or something.

Reactions: Umgah

iottytiaare

Dec 28, 2021
I am going to be real with all of you, I dont know how to do shit here. All their stats are capped and still tells me to "complete their basic training", I am lost, there is no guide, no new buttons, nothing I press gives a new result, I am on corruption 0 and I am tired. If anyone has an answer please tell me otherwise im dumping this game until it updates in 10 years or something.
I remember you just have to unlock all the personal training sessions by viewing them in chronological order until they all show up blue, after which an "increase corruption" option shows up in the training selection.

If this doesn't work, then you likely have to talk to them.

Wilanator9001

Jan 18, 2021
I think you have to do personal training when they're assigned to hq, not the training center

dev, pls clarify the missions better as I spent 150+ in-game days just doing the training center

Last edited:

JeanneTheRed

Oct 25, 2021
I think you have to do personal training when they're assigned to hq, not the training center

dev, pls clarify the missions better as I spent 150+ in-game days just doing the training center
This is the one thing I think have not tried, I'll give it a go and update later. Because lmao, I truly tried for hours and didn't even get a single scene other than the intro one, and the dipshit ghost aint telling me anything useful either so I just kept spamming.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

The stats are capped depending on the level of the club, etc.
I might add clarifications in game too!

Basic training indeed refers to corrupting them, not her skill stats

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes