Ren'Py FLX - Downfall of I-Dolls [v0.9] [Studio Dystopia]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It is taking us some time to get to level 3 corruption because we are making new outfits for them all, since Corr 3 will be all about exhibitionism.

This month we will release content focused on Leona, since we also want to rewrite some of the old scenes (mostly, the ones where you brainwash them, since they are a bit lackluster)

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
It is taking us some time to get to level 3 corruption because we are making new outfits for them all, since Corr 3 will be all about exhibitionism.

This month we will release content focused on Leona, since we also want to rewrite some of the old scenes (mostly, the ones where you brainwash them, since they are a bit lackluster)
Good, that's right. No game is born ready or perfect. I've enjoyed it quite a bit so far and I have confidence in the improvements.

Reactions: iottytiaare

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
god this game has so much potential. author, your game is very good. I really want to see how much the girls get corrupted.

PS: Yes I can ask. How far are we from seeing Leona give some executives blowjobs in exchange for sponsorship?

loli22.jpg

Last edited:

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
For some reason, I'm stuck at L1 corruption, and getting the "You have reached the end" flag in the Journal. I can't even get to L2.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
god this game has so much potential. author, your game is very good. I really want to see how much the girls get corrupted.

PS: Yes I can ask. How far are we from seeing Leona give some executives blowjobs in exchange for sponsorship?

View attachment 3644219
Not too far; next level of corruption will speed things up significantly. But it will take us probs a couple of months to get there, mostly because we are working on the current features the game has, and we also need new assets since next level of corruption needs new outfits for them. Here a peek!

1716546871615.png 1716546876283.png 1716546880698.png

DsS2

Aug 11, 2021
Not too far; next level of corruption will speed things up significantly. But it will take us probs a couple of months to get there, mostly because we are working on the current features the game has, and we also need new assets since next level of corruption needs new outfits for them. Here a peek!

View attachment 3665796 View attachment 3665797 View attachment 3665798
How much more are we waiting before the next updade? If you dont mind me asking
Awasome game btw sz

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
i dont know if this has been addressed but why does the game count 0days when waiting to give a gift?

Jun 11, 2018
how much content is in this at the moment?
about 6 scenes each girl with 'levels': dressed, underwear, undressed. I'm not counting reused art, mind. Tbh I think this game needed more content before branching into mini-games. It has been many months since we got some new art. ( around nov 2023)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah, we actually haven't added a single new asset since the release, since the game was released in november

Seriously people give me a break, the game might not have what you people want but no need to lie about it.

Also get used to "reuse art" because the idea from the beginning was to use the current CGs and change their outfits accordingly, and it will be like that unless the game earns enough to invest into 100s of CGs

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know the command for Readiness, Dancing, Performance, Singing, Finesse, Fitness, Style ?

lolsss

Jun 3, 2024
Hello!
Really nice game: a bit grindy, in my opinion, but enjoyable.
I got all three to Corruption level 2 (where you can do the Meet & Greet) and finished it all.
Just asking, am I missing something, or do I just have to wait for future updates? Thank you!

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
First of all. Thanks for the update.

I'll give you a couple of critiques from my humble opinion.
1) I love Leona's new "outfit". She looks like a total whore. 10/10.

2) I was struck by how abrupt her transition was from, "touch my ass and I'll break your arm" to "oh yeah. I love gangbangs". I feel like there should be something in between. But I'm not complaining, it's still great.

3) Why change her "audience" from the mechanics to the marketing department? I really didn't understand this. You built a narrative with the mechanics step by step, but at the moment of truth you swapped them for the marketing department. Are you planning on giving those poor mechanics a piece of Leona? :(

4) I already told you. but god. i love the route leona is taking. from a strong woman who doesn't give a shit about the opinion of sponsors, to a whore who pleases them for a little sponsorship. . . . simply magnificent.

5) all my criticism was only about leona since this is an update that focuses on her. but if i have one thing to say about the rest it is that i think you are doing an EXCELLENT job regarding the variety that the three girls give. each one is different from the other. their routes are well differentiated and it is appreciated.

6) lastly. i think a "status" that shows information about the girls would be the icing on the cake for this game. a tab that tells us what their fan base is, what their opinion is of her in general, etc.

Gracias por la actualización, autor. Te deseo 1000 años de longevidad. :LOL:

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
I can't with this level of grind, hopefully someone will add a cheat file to the front-page.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes