Others Abandoned FNAF Nightshift [2021-09-09] [HStudiosDev]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jknarbin

May 13, 2017
FNAF was already about the night shift. It's like taking a game called Boats and making a sex version called Boats: Getting Wet.

• Haha
Reactions: Slimeee

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
I'm pretty sure I played a build of this that had animations (Says build 9 09 2021), but when I try starting a custom night in it, it crashes.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah the lack of anything interesting when you get scared along with the message booting you out of the game kind of sucks, but meh test build. Also fair warning I hit a bug where the first night would never end, I hit 6 AM and it never changed I had to restart the game.

Feb 17, 2018
Well, this is compared to Five Nights at Frederika's <- earth - sky -> FNAF Night shift. And I especially like the design of the menu. Also, if anyone didn't know, another game from the SUNR4Y is being developed - After Hourse.

kesmese152

Oct 28, 2020
So you're saying the build I currently have is not yours ? Just wanna make it clear
That is his game and his demo build, what he was saying is that it isn't him who uploaded onto that site and as you know kemono isn't an official site where people who own the content upload themselves. (at least that's what i got from what he said)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
also that is not me. Builds are only getting uploaded to the public Discord, Gamejolt or Patreon
i got 3 questions:
1. are you really the dev?
1. is the locatin in game from fnaf 3 (looks like 3)?
3. why is nobody doing a fnaf 4 parody?

i always see parodies of fnaf 1 to 3 but nobody does one for 4:(
it even takes place in a bedroom:sneaky:

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes