Ren'Py FNAF: Security Overhaul [v0.4.4 Demo] [Isolatedartest]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone else think that a dummy thicc female Sun/Moon Animatronic needs to be added to Overhaul or is that just me?

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Maybe Maybe have not consider it but am open to the idea
tell me what kind of personality do you think she would have
Well for Sun part I believe she was be super-kind, very caring and attentive, and kinda childish.

For the Moon part, I believe she be more firm and serious, very vigilant of the night-guard but also have a naughty side to her, and kinda creepy but in a good way.

And for the Eclipse version, which I believe revealed in ruin to be the true form of Sun/Moon would have a combo of both personality but more gentle and patience.

That what I would any way in terms of personality

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
Well for Sun part I believe she was be super-kind, very caring and attentive, and kinda childish.

For the Moon part, I believe she be more firm and serious, very vigilant of the night-guard but also have a naughty side to her, and kinda creepy but in a good way.

And for the Eclipse version, which I believe revealed in ruin to be the true form of Sun/Moon would have a combo of both personality but more gentle and patience.

That what I would any way in terms of personality
do you think they should have different body types as well like maybe
a top heavy sun and bottom heavy moon or should they be like twins

gado279

Apr 7, 2023
Did Blackwhiplash participated this game? I saw her name is in the credit but so far none of the characters seems to be drawn by her

DexMV356

Mar 20, 2022
I love isolatedartest stuff but like the gatekeeping he be doing it's just crazy and sometimes annoying like the comics why not post them on patreon first then gumroad it's very annoying

Reactions: nonceboi69

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
I love isolatedartest stuff but like the gatekeeping he be doing it's just crazy and sometimes annoying like the comics why not post them on patreon first then gumroad it's very annoying
No idea, I agree it is annoying. Not that I use patron

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes