Unreal Engine Completed FOCUS on YOU + DLC [v1.07] [Smilegate Entertainmen]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
what is the cheapest vr set i can get that would allow for me to play these games and not require a face crap acct
Ummm I'd say Oculus Quest 2 ... is by far cheapest around. It's possible to use "hack" it to remove the facebook need (tutorials available on youtube). Can't remember what functions it disables though.

rewrisk

Dec 16, 2021
what is the cheapest vr set i can get that would allow for me to play these games and not require a face crap acct
Depending on where you are, the Pico neo 3 link? Otherwise the HP Reverb G2 I think? Or something second hand?

sk8erboys

Jul 23, 2021
Depending on where you are, the Pico neo 3 link? Otherwise the HP Reverb G2 I think? Or something second hand?
Hi can you do me a favor?
if you can, can you upload your newest nude and other skimpy clothes into pak files so I can just apply it ingame?
I don't know how to work with those.
Thanks in advance.

rewrisk

Dec 16, 2021
Hi can you do me a favor?
if you can, can you upload your newest nude and other skimpy clothes into pak files so I can just apply it ingame?
I don't know how to work with those.
Thanks in advance.
Na sorry can't do that.
Until I learn how to create a staged event wherein the character has an 18th birthday(19th South Korean) I can't post a nude mod.
Can't say as there could be much worth the sort of trouble that could bring into my life.
I updated the outfits on LL a little while back though.

a9648

May 27, 2019
Na sorry can't do that.
Until I learn how to create a staged event wherein the character has an 18th birthday(19th South Korean) I can't post a nude mod.
Can't say as there could be much worth the sort of trouble that could bring into my life.
I updated the outfits on LL a little while back though.
can your ,LL, cloth files reupload?

Reactions: Miya23

rewrisk

Dec 16, 2021
I'm also having this situation on Quest 2 via Virtual Desktop. Anyone else have this situation or a fix? No game via virtual desktop has ever done this before.
I have problems with this from time to time and it seems to be Windows getting confused about what audio out I'm using. Hasn't happened in a while but used to come up now and then. Check in settings and change as needed.
Hopefully that's all it is?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote