Unreal Engine Completed FOCUS on YOU + DLC [v1.07] [Smilegate Entertainmen]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
WTF, this one dude reviewed the game and gave it 1 star because he can't play it cause he doesn't have VR despite the post clearly stating it's VR only. He gave it 1 star without even playing it... :WaitWhat: The audacity of some people.

**Edit** mods removed his review. Thank you for your service mods!

Last edited:

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
talking about nude mode patch
The previous posters in that thread who knew how to mod it seem to all be "Guests" (2 posts, could be same person) and never posted their example mod (With the DOA swim suit).
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if there was some weird mesh loading change between them modding it (in a much older build) and the current version.

If anyone has seen the below issue in skeletal meshes in Unreal Engine 4.20 before, can you let me know?

If I can get this working I will be posting a mod, unreal project files and blender files, so people can mod it themselves as well.
I've managed to get some things to change. Like when I fixed the FBX export from Blender to use X fronting, like Unreal does instead of it's default -Z (unreal's importing has an option to switch -y fronting to x, but Belnder's default is -z) That got the color patches to move a bit (more bathing suit on skelebutt than skelecrotch compared to before). And when I import a body that has a head I can see the extra eyes and tongue poking out of the side of her head. But no matter what I try she's always a skeleton. It's like her mesh is a balloon and it's deflated tight against the skeleton object.

I have some screenshots and more details on what I've tried in that thread.

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
The previous posters in that thread who knew how to mod it seem to all be "Guests" (2 posts, could be same person) and never posted their example mod (With the DOA swim suit).
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if there was some weird mesh loading change between them modding it (in a much older build) and the current version.

If anyone has seen the below issue in skeletal meshes in Unreal Engine 4.20 before, can you let me know?

If I can get this working I will be posting a mod, unreal project files and blender files, so people can mod it themselves as well.
I've managed to get some things to change. Like when I fixed the FBX export from Blender to use X fronting, like Unreal does instead of it's default -Z (unreal's importing has an option to switch -y fronting to x, but Belnder's default is -z) That got the color patches to move a bit (more bathing suit on skelebutt than skelecrotch compared to before). And when I import a body that has a head I can see the extra eyes and tongue poking out of the side of her head. But no matter what I try she's always a skeleton. It's like her mesh is a balloon and it's deflated tight against the skeleton object.

I have some screenshots and more details on what I've tried in that thread.

Alright, I have it working now. It looks like one of the main problems was with the PSK import into Blender.
By letting the import plugin handle "Scale Down" it screwed something up. Uncheck that option, import the PSK, then scale the object manually to 0.01 on each axis. After this it will look the same in Blender's view as just using that "Scale Down" option, but it will actually work in-game and not be a shrink wrapped skeleton.

My mod replaces the AY07 clothes (student clothes used in the 3rd scene) with the nude mesh found in Game\YUKI\Character\AY\Data\Cloth\AY00\Sk_AY_Cloth_AY00_C01. This mesh had a head attached (which needed to be deleted, because outfits don't have heads). It doesn't exist in newer builds of the game, so I've attached both the uasset/uexp and the PSK.

And now, on to the files and what they do:
ProjectYUKI-WindowsNoEditor_p.7z - A working mod that replaces AY07 with a nude body

Body Mesh.7z - The uasset/uexp file, the exported PSK file and a cleaned up (head removed) and properly exported FBX file.

Import Export Settings.7z - Some screenshots of blender and unreal import/export settings that made this work (the PSK import seems to be the MOST important)

FocusOnYou Unreal 4.20 Project.7z - Unreal project file to mod AY07. You should be able to rename the body and folder to replace other outfits and it will show you where your skeleton and materials should go in order to map to the existing PAK file. "Reimport Mesh" may fail since you won't have the FBX in the same path I did and it seems to remember that location.

EDIT: Of course I forgot to include some screenshots. Here's a couple. Since her body, head and hair are all separate meshes she can change her hair style while staying nude.

Last edited:

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
Alright, I have it working now. It looks like one of the main problems was with the PSK import into Blender.
By letting the import plugin handle "Scale Down" it screwed something up. Uncheck that option, import the PSK, then scale the object manually to 0.01 on each axis. After this it will look the same in Blender's view as just using that "Scale Down" option, but it will actually work in-game and not be a shrink wrapped skeleton.

My mod replaces the AY07 clothes (student clothes used in the 3rd scene) with the nude mesh found in Game\YUKI\Character\AY\Data\Cloth\AY00\Sk_AY_Cloth_AY00_C01. This mesh had a head attached (which needed to be deleted, because outfits don't have heads). It doesn't exist in newer builds of the game, so I've attached both the uasset/uexp and the PSK.

And now, on to the files and what they do:
ProjectYUKI-WindowsNoEditor_p.7z - A working mod that replaces AY07 with a nude body

Body Mesh.7z - The uasset/uexp file, the exported PSK file and a cleaned up (head removed) and properly exported FBX file.

Import Export Settings.7z - Some screenshots of blender and unreal import/export settings that made this work (the PSK import seems to be the MOST important)

FocusOnYou Unreal 4.20 Project.7z - Unreal project file to mod AY07. You should be able to rename the body and folder to replace other outfits and it will show you where your skeleton and materials should go in order to map to the existing PAK file. "Reimport Mesh" may fail since you won't have the FBX in the same path I did and it seems to remember that location.

EDIT: Of course I forgot to include some screenshots. Here's a couple. Since her body, head and hair are all separate meshes she can change her hair style while staying nude.
In case anyone wants it, here's a patch file that replaces every outfit in the "AY\Body\" folders with the nude body (with appropriate LODs, since many had 2 LODs).

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
This will probably be my last post about modding this game since I think I've got it to where I'm happy with it now.
I'm no artist, but I modified the body mesh and texture a bit to give her crotch more definition.
Some screenshots and the new _p.pak file. It replaces every outfit with the v2 nude body mesh/texture. Only her hair, makeup and nail polish should change between scenes. I've played through a number of "outfit-changes" and she stayed nude without glitches.

I may upload a completed save file if I get around to finishing the story.

Enjoy

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
Confirmed that DLC is not working. There should be an option to start them from the main menu after finishing it. I can only go the cafe.
Damn, I finished the game and also can't get anything but the cafe. I poked around and it seems like the "dlctables" pak has some datatables that tell it what steam product IDs to look for to confirm you own the DLC.

I'm not sure what method this game was cracked with, but it doesn't seem to handle DLC authorization checks, or the game does it in a weird way. I'm trying to play around with the datatable for steam check in a hex editor to see if I can swap the product IDs with the "SteamVR" product ID (cause of course you have that if you're able to play this) or with the game's own ID, since the crack might make it seem like you own that? Maybe if there was an uncracked version goldberg or SmartSteamEmu could work and grant DLC?

There's a new version out for Valentine's Day that apparently also prepares for new summer vacation events coming up. So if someone uploads that, maybe DLC will work with how they crack it.

I've attached a save file from after I completed the base game chapters. It goes in C:\users\{your_username}\local\. Unzip it there and you should see the Cafe (and any DLC if someone fixes that).

Last edited:
Reactions: CarbonaraTrust

initpassw2

Nov 27, 2020
This will probably be my last post about modding this game since I think I've got it to where I'm happy with it now.
I'm no artist, but I modified the body mesh and texture a bit to give her crotch more definition.
Some screenshots and the new _p.pak file. It replaces every outfit with the v2 nude body mesh/texture. Only her hair, makeup and nail polish should change between scenes. I've played through a number of "outfit-changes" and she stayed nude without glitches.

Enjoy
Thanks so much for working on this - I've been trying to figure this out also but didn't make anywhere near as much progress as you did! Good freaking job, and thanks so much for documenting and sharing everything.

devilkirby

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
i have a issues. When i print for the first time a pic in my room, after than i try to pic the photo it dissapear and i can't continue. i have a oculus rift

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
i have a issues. When i print for the first time a pic in my room, after than i try to pic the photo it dissapear and i can't continue. i have a oculus rift
Are you using the version from here? There was an issue for rift users where they couldn't pick up photos, but I thought that was fixed prior to this version.

I'm on WMR (the samsung odyssey HMD+), so I haven't had that issue.

devilkirby

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Are you using the version from here? There was an issue for rift users where they couldn't pick up photos, but I thought that was fixed prior to this version.

I'm on WMR (the samsung odyssey HMD+), so I haven't had that issue.
Yep i use version from here

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
and this is literally why there is no reason for this game to be on this site
There are a few No Sexual Content games on this site. The VR game "Together", which also has no nudity in the game, has a nude mod patch posted in it's thread here at F95.
Have you tried my nude patch? There was a nude base mesh in older version of the game, I was able to create a project in Unreal Engine to build a patch pak to replace an outfit with it. It didn't have nipple or crotch mesh detail, but I did my best on making the crotch passable (I'm not an artist).

If that's not to your liking, there is a guy who IS an outfit mod artist (apparently he does a lot of honey select stuff?) who has built a new body mesh from scratch over on lovers lab. His mesh has nipple and crotch details. I'm not sure if he's posted the patch file yet, it was mostly screenshots of progress.

kdw11

Jan 4, 2018
Goto FOCUS on YOU\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty and delete the Oculus folder, now the game will run via SteamVR when you start it and it fixes all the issues with photos and Oculus controllers.

Rope

Jan 6, 2018

Enjoy
Hey Grind3d, I'd love to try this mod, but how does it work? Just drop your .pak file in ProjectYUKI\Content\Paks without replacing anything?
EDIT: Nevermind, that did indeed work. The mod looks good, great job! I've seen that there's another version also on the loverslab forum, but the guy doesn't seem to want to share it. What a pity. What's the point of showing off to the whole community that you have done something that everybody wants but not give it.

Last edited:

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
Hey Grind3d, I'd love to try this mod, but how does it work? Just drop your .pak file in ProjectYUKI\Content\Paks without replacing anything?
EDIT: Nevermind, that did indeed work. The mod looks good, great job! I've seen that there's another version also on the loverslab forum, but the guy doesn't seem to want to share it. What a pity. What's the point of showing off to the whole community that you have done something that everybody wants but not give it.
Thanks. For my mod it's mostly an unused nude body mesh they left in older builds of the game. I tweaked the crotch a little bit to give it some shape and added a little detail to the texture file. I played around with keeping pieces of clothing (her backpack) but Unreal's cloth sim stuff is hard, lol. Either I leave it rigid and it kind of floats above her shoulders, or I try to apply cloth and it ends up with the backpack dropping it's texture and shattering the second it's loaded into the scene.

It's a shame because I found a few outfits in the previous game pak that were removed in later versions.
If you're curious, I've attached screenshots of the removed outfits.

You know the Alice in Wonderland dress from the intro slideshow? There's a full mesh for that in the old pak that doesn't exist in the new one. It was AY06.
I pulled it apart and tossed it on my nude model to have like just the shoulder straps and apron (tits out, ass showing, and no panties) but the apron would clip through her legs when she sat down.

The cloth sim on the clothes already in the game look really nice (especially some of the skirts), so having rigid accessories on the nude model just seemed too hacky, so I stuck with just the nude one.

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah those are interesting clothes, too bad they cut them out. Also, I've never seen the backpack. Is that something still in the game?

By the way, I wanted to mention, the nail color doesn't work with the nude model. Not a big problem, but I read in some previous post that anything but her clothes should stay what it selected by the user. The hair color works fine. I'm not sure about the make up or the glasses because I don't really use them. Ah and also, there's a few DLC outfits that are not replaced by the nude model, I think those outfits came after you made your mod. It's no problem at all, just reporting.

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
Yeah those are interesting clothes, too bad they cut them out. Also, I've never seen the backpack. Is that something still in the game?

By the way, I wanted to mention, the nail color doesn't work with the nude model. Not a big problem, but I read in some previous post that anything but her clothes should stay what it selected by the user. The hair color works fine. I'm not sure about the make up or the glasses because I don't really use them. Ah and also, there's a few DLC outfits that are not replaced by the nude model, I think those outfits came after you made your mod. It's no problem at all, just reporting.
You're right about the nails not working. The body mesh that I used came from a version of the game that used a different way to map the nails to the body. So they are locked in when using that one.

Outfits are headless, the head, makeup, accessories and hair all get pieced together after loading the outfit body. That's why those work so easily.

Yeah, there has been several updates to the game since my mod. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a newer version of the game pirated that would contain them.

The backpack was an alternate to AY15. I think it's random which of the 4 or 5 version of the outfit you get during normal playthrough, but when I select for a level it after finishing them game I get the main version of the outfit. I believe she wears it to the cafe on day 4, the scene when you plan the school trip stuff (when considering the park as day 1, cafe as day 2, school as day 3 and return to cafe/hotel elevator as 4).

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote