Unreal Engine Completed FOCUS on YOU + DLC [v1.07] [Smilegate Entertainmen]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cbeckstrand

Jan 3, 2020
I was able to finish the game on the Oculus Quest 2 using Virtual Desktop. The part that it was said you can't get past on the Rift was not an issue. You have to hand the third picture to her instead of place it on the table where the outline is.

I did have issues finding what button zooms out and what button enables the beauty mode. I also can't find any of the DLC. Does anyone know how to start it?

laidyuki

Apr 2, 2019
I was able to finish the game on the Oculus Quest 2 using Virtual Desktop. The part that it was said you can't get past on the Rift was not an issue. You have to hand the third picture to her instead of place it on the table where the outline is.

I did have issues finding what button zooms out and what button enables the beauty mode. I also can't find any of the DLC. Does anyone know how to start it?
how did you play it with virtual desktop? Do you just click it like a desktop icon exe in virtual desktop mode?

cbeckstrand

Jan 3, 2020
how did you play it with virtual desktop? Do you just click it like a desktop icon exe in virtual desktop mode?
Yes, just start the exe after you are connected through VD and it will launch in VR mode. Make sure you are using the quest version of VD and not the rift or steam versions.

cbeckstrand

Jan 3, 2020
Confirmed that DLC is not working. There should be an option to start them from the main menu after finishing it. I can only go the cafe.

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
You need to take the photo OUT of the polaroid too, you do that three times, then you can drop it again.
I had no problem removing from camera, its when it goes from your hand to the counter where the 3 spots are. Its like the photo has become glued to my hand

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Main character is a cutie, but I think even without the NSC tag, I'd be reluctant to play this because relationship sims depress the hell out of me.

Sceltiel

Dec 30, 2020
I also can't get past the printing a picture. Could bypass the first photoshooting with waitng for the dialog options but can't get past this sadly. Once the Pictures come out of the printer they just disappear when i try to grab them.
I am using a Oculus Rift CV1.

Also i think it would be kinda nice, if one could reset their position in the game...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote