3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
@Rythan25

The renpy version is great saves work there have been a few minor bugs but they have been fixed once they were reported. No freezing did I mention saves work.
Is that in the Opening Post ? or on a different thread ? kinda like those re-makes of Anna Exciting, and the old Icstor RPGM games ? If so I'll give it a try, as the game has a decent idea what with the Instagram model thing and what not LOL.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Rythan25

A few pages back there is a post by nighttrain who converted it from unity to renpy there is also a patch released later to fix some of the reported bugs in the renpy version.

Reactions: Rythan25

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.6 - 2019/12/03) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images. The latest version includes in-game hints, suggesting what actions to take next. Although no longer necessary, the off-line walkthrough is still available.
- - - (Base files)
(Unzip contents to the game folder)

Updated in-game help file (save this as hints.txt in the game folder) - Updated 2019/12/03

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Playing the remake version while applying the patch, when I click on start, I automatically get transferred to Irene introduce me to Meadow which I don't think is how it should be when playing from a new game. @NightTrain
I'm very sorry, that was my mistake. If you download the latest patch (to v0.1.3) given in post #484 that bug is fixed and the game starts properly.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
@NightTrain thanks for the renpy version. Awesome that you put the effort in to do it!
Is it standart for the renpy version that the stats bar at the top is not showing ? The one with the time, money and follower stats.
Or do i have to use any keys to make it show ?
Try downloading the latest patch (v0.1.3) from post #484. I've tried to fix the problem with the status bar not showing up. Please let me know if it works.

Reactions: fugazi666

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Good game, impossible to cheat with cheat engine, I look for the values but there are tons and is very tiresome, so no cheat. But good game.

Reactions: Malkovichi

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Luckzor

Not really you just need to know what to use. I'm prtty sure to use cheat engine for the unity version you have to set it to float. But if you use the renpy version that is in here you can use the console instead.

@Sayonara77

All places are hidden until you find the quest that unlocks it.

Reactions: Malkovichi

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@FaiRTaiL

You have to pick correct responses if you pick wrong rollback and try again. Extract the game files and after each response hit shift + D + variables and see what her desire stat is at since Irene's desire stat is hidden from view.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
@FaiRTaiL

You have to pick correct responses if you pick wrong rollback and try again. Extract the game files and after each response hit shift + D + variables and see what her desire stat is at since Irene's desire stat is hidden from view.
ohh it means choices, ok..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The club unlocks after you do a specific quest for Rebecca. There is a walk through in the first post to help.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
@Luckzor

Not really you just need to know what to use. I'm prtty sure to use cheat engine for the unity version you have to set it to float. But if you use the renpy version that is in here you can use the console instead.
That's the thing, I don't know what "code" use, i set it to float but there are so much options and take me an eternity know what use. I have the unity version I didn't know there was a renpy version, i will look for the renpy version with the console will be more easy to me. Thanks for the info.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Luckzor

There is no code you set it to float and then put in a number that you want to search for like say Irene's relationship points are 5 you put in 5 and hit search then the next time she goes up add new number and scan again and repeat till you have 1 number left. Double click it and bring it down and then alter the number.

Or you can download the renpy version that was uploaded and play that one instead and you can use the console to alter the stats.

Reactions: rb813

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
@Luckzor

@Sayonara77

All places are hidden until you find the quest that unlocks it.
Apparently so because I don't know where the studio is at as well.

So this update that happened in november *0.7 F* was supposedly end of season 1

He's working on season 2 and calls it now "coral city". I wonder if there's updates released.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Sayonara77

The studio unlocks after you do enough stuff with Kristine to where Rebecca starts taking back what she thought about you. Then you can start trying to do photo shoots with Rebecca ten buy her a new outfit and do a 2nd photo shoot with them and at the end of it you'll get a call from a girl that saw the pictures and wants you to do some for her. Once that happens you can go buy it on the computer. There is a walk through that can help if you are stuck in the first post.

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
How do you get to the club? I've done the part when Rebecca tells you about it but I can't get there.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes