3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Most places only unlock after you have done the quest that unlocks it. For the restaurant you have to do the stuff with Kristen and then eventually you'll be able to ask her out.

Reactions: Malkovichi

darkreis

Nov 11, 2017
Most places only unlock after you have done the quest that unlocks it. For the restaurant you have to do the stuff with Kristen and then eventually you'll be able to ask her out.
thanks bro .. ı must buy dildo for irene but ı go to store dildo is not. İrene bj with brother in the bathroom

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@darkreis

Are you sure your at the right store? The dildo for both Kristen and Irene should be found in the sex shop right from the get go.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure then because when I entered it there was a dildo for both of them in there unless you need so many stat points with Irene before it appears there. Not sure though.

darkreis

Nov 11, 2017
Not sure then because when I entered it there was a dildo for both of them in there unless you need so many stat points with Irene before it appears there. Not sure though.
ı see. I need walktrough , there are missing information here. do you have it ?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Here's the latest patch (v0.1.3) for the remake. I've also included links to the base files (v0.1.1) containing all the images, and a walkthrough to help you find what to do next.
(Base files)
(Replace script.rpy in the game folder)
Maybe a stupid question maybe not. Did you did his other games in Renpy or just this one.

I hope somebody else use the Irene model. Dev made me mad in one scene.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
yes ım in the sex sho. I buy Kristen dildo but ı dont found irene dildo
I think this is a bug in the game. You can only buy the dildo for Irene if irenecheat is less than or equal to 14. That is, you can't buy it after you've talked with Irene about Mark (which is when you first get the idea to buy the dildo for her). You're going to have to cheat to get the dildo now.

If you're playing the original Unity version, save your game as slot 1, use regedt32 to edit your computer's registry, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER|Software|Default Company|New Unity Project, double-click on irenecheat 1_hXXXXXXXX (where XXXXXXXX is some big number), and change the 2E to 2C. Then restart the game and reload your save.

If you're playing the renpy version, you can do this by editing script.rpy and putting the line config.console = True right before the line that says config.hard_rollback_limit = 1000 (with four spaces at the beginning of the line), and then restarting the game and loading your save. Then press Shift-O to get into the developer console, enter the command irenecheat = 14, and then entering 'exit' to get back to your game. Then buy the dildo, and then talk to Irene about Mark again. Or, more easily, fix the bug by editing script.rpy, go to line 17915, and change 'if irenecheat <= 14' to 'if irenecheat <= 15'.

Reactions: rb813

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Maybe a stupid question maybe not. Did you did his other games in Renpy or just this one.

I hope somebody else use the Irene model. Dev made me mad in one scene.
This is the first and only game I've converted, and I only did it because of Irene. I may convert the new game they're working on, if it's as unplayable as their other games, but I doubt I'll go back to their other old games.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This is the first and only game I've converted, and I only did it because of Irene. I may convert the new game they're working on, if it's as unplayable as their other games, but I doubt I'll go back to their other old games.
A man of culture. Irene is the best just that gloryhole scene pissed me off lol.

Hopefully season 2 have a one on one sex scene with her. It seems the dev changed the name of the sequel.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Oh, there's a remake. Great!!! (y)(y)(y)
I really liked the models but stopped playing the game at some point because it was just annoying as hell. Am really looking forward to playing the remake. Thanks!

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Sadly, my automatic conversion tool for converting from Unity to Renpy had trouble will all the chat scenes, so I rewrote most of them. I didn't spend a lot of time trying to perfectly mimic the original in these cases, mostly because it was a headache to reverse engineer what was going on, and mostly because it didn't make sense a lot of the time. I think I'm still consistent with the basic idea (you can talk about up to 5 different topics, you can't talk about the same topic twice, you can't talk about sex until you've talked about 4 other things, and if you talk about two different things that one person doesn't like, the dinner will end early, so if you want to end the dinner early, talk about clubbing and black humor). I also think I kept the individual likes/dislikes the same.

However, I did change the way the joint relationships are changed (that is, Julian&Meadow Relationship, and Julian&Irene Relationship), because there was no discernible method to the original scheme. For example, if you talked about cuckolding, meadow liked it (and her relationship went up) and julian and irene didn't, but the julianmeadow stat went down and the julianirene stat went up. If you talked about black humor, everybody disliked it, but both joints stats went up. I don't know why, and it didn't make sense to me. The joint conversation with Kirsten, Rebecca, and David at the bar was pretty messed up too. So, I just did my own thing for these (if both people liked a topic, their joint stat went up, and if they both disliked it, the joint stat went down).

In the end, it doesn't matter, because the joint relationship stats aren't used for anything anywhere in the game.

You did a Crazy great work.

I want to explain the julian/meadow/irene stats...
If you choose black humour Irene stats with you go down, Julian stats with you go down. Irene and Julian stats go up. Because You talking about someting Irene and Julian have in common so their relationship grow.
I had plan this and I would like to develop it in the next releases but I never did it because I choose to don't split the storyline in 2 different scenario when I decide to work on season 2. (same things for Rebecca/Kirsten/David)
At release 0.5 I nearly rebut all the game and I found out a new way to built it and I learned so much things, so I decide to Take the storylines until a partial end (season one ) and use all my new knowledge to make a season 2.
Season 2 it's a completely different game. I work on it for 4 month and in a few days I'll be ready to release it.
It's crazy and have a totally different mechanics.
I think I did a great great great work. (or maybe a big big big shit, who knows)
In the next days I'll give some more info in my patreon...
Follow The discord page, sometimes I add preview pics and news.

Anyway, congratulation for the crazy work you did.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Thanks for your thorough report! In this I've fixed the JPG vs PNG bug and the Julian BeachBar bug. I'd noticed the bizarre logic with the choke command in sex position 1, but didn't bother changing it since you can get to the same point by choking in position 3, and figured maybe there was some reason the original program was written that way. In hindsight, I should've fixed it, and will in my next patch.

I think I may have really screwed up on the Krisztina bit, and will try to work that in for the next patch as well.

About converting from Unity to Ren'Py, well, I don't know either Unity or Ren'Py and have never written a game, but I really wanted to figure out how to make progress in this game. Looking through the level0 file in the original game, using I could see what looked like script instructions (if, menu, jump, say, show, etc), but there really wasn't much sense to the order. So, I wrote a little Python script to parse the level0 file and produce a set of blocks of instructions (this was way harder than I just made it sound, since I had to reverse-engineer the binary unity file format). Automatically figuring out which character was doing the talking was harder, as was figuring out which image to display (particularly since the original game showed random images all the time). Getting my script to write the instructions in renpy was trivial since there was mostly a one-to-one mapping between unity instructions and renpy instructions.

Then things got tricky. There are 24 levelXX files in the original game, each containing the entire game, but with slightly different versions. So, for example, there was 24 different versions of the code for chatting with Julian at the beach (actually, there may have only been two or three different versions, but the code was repeated in all 24 levelXX files). I've still no idea which version was actually used when the program was running, but it seems to depend on where you came from before you went to the beach (ie, did you come straight from home, or right after going to the shop). Some versions were clearly wrong or out-of-date, and others were only trivially different (I think having the code base repeated 24 times, with several different versions, is part of the reason why the original game is so full of bugs). So, for each block of code, I had to manually decide which version to use. There are a lot of blocks of code, however, and my attention span is limited, so I created an algorithm that tried to guess which version to use. It probably made some mistakes and picked the wrong one. For example, maybe one of the other 23 versions of choking in sex position 1 didn't have the logical inconsistency you pointed out (but they all have the same issue, BTW - I just checked). Thanks to your feedback, I see the algorithm completely missed Michelle's fifth photoshoot, which I've now found in the level18 version but not in the others. This photoshoots leads to introducing Krisztina.

So, I'll try to extract the missing photoshoot and will post another patch soon.

There are 24 different level because I split the game in different scene.
I mean. My game always been so heavy. Later I learned that the game was heavy because Unity load ALL the image of the scene and I built all the game in 1 scene. so in 0.5 to 0.6 I copy the scene so much time and I create different scene for all the location, so there is a scene (level) for the beach where I keep ony the images about the beach, one for Irene's home where I keep only the image about Irene's home etc etc. In orignial built it was ALL in the same scene. So everytime I add something the games became heavier.
That's why you can find fifth Michelle photoshot only in one scene, because I wrote it on release 0.6 or 0.7 so I add it lately.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
You did a Crazy great work.
If you choose black humour Irene stats with you go down, Julian stats with you go down. Irene and Julian stats go up. Because You talking about someting Irene and Julian have in sommon so their relationship grow.
Ah, I didn't notice that, but what you've said makes perfect sense.

I had plan this and I would like to develop it in the next releases but I never did it because I choose to don't split the storyline in 2 different scenario when I decide to work on season 2. (same things for Rebecca/Kirsten/David)
At release 0.5 I nearly rebut all the game and I found out a new way to built it and I learned so much things, so I decide to Take the storylines until a partial ebd (season one ) and use all my new knowledge ti make a season 2.
Season 2 it's a completely different game. I work on it for 4 month and in a few days I'll be ready to release it.
It's crazy and have a totally different mechanics.
I think I did a great great great work. (or maybe a big big big shit, who knows)
In the next days I'll give some more info in my patreon...
Follow The discord page, sometimes I add preview pics and news.

Anyway, congratulation for the crazy work you did.
I'm really looking forward to the new game. I hope you don't feel like I ripped off your game -- I just felt the game would get more of the attention it deserves if it was in a format where it was easier to makes saves and roll back if the player makes a mistake. I really appreciate the effort you spent creating the game, and even more so after spending the last
month working on it and seeing just how big it is. I also hope my "re-release" at this time will help promote the new game.

Reactions: boyen

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Ah, I didn't notice that, but what you've said makes perfect sense.

I'm really looking forward to the new game. I hope you don't feel like I ripped off your game -- I just felt the game would get more of the attention it deserves if it was in a format where it was easier to makes saves and roll back if the player makes a mistake. I really appreciate the effort you spent creating the game, and even more so after spending the last
month working on it and seeing just how big it is. I also hope my "re-release" at this time will help promote the new game.
dOn't worry. I really appreciate it
I know my games are technically a mess but until 2 years ago I knew ZERO about it.
So I really appreciate your help.

I write you in your box

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes