VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Food Truck Story [Ch. 5 v0.55] [Mukashi]

1. 4.00 star(s)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

I really like the premise of this game,I like all the characters,they all have their rather distinctive personalities ,I really like the fact that they are really attractive,but they have their imperfections,they are very far from the typical model like girls so commonly used. I really like Claire and her reasons to push mc and her friends to form some sort of polly relationship,cause whether or not you agree with the idea of hedonism,at least it's a reason to do this besides the typical "i want to score everyone".
    To early to tell how it will all play out but I have high hopes and I enjoy this game so far.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3250193

I love not only the premise here, which is fairly simple, but also the idea behind what's driving MC to sleep with every girl he meets (beyond the typical male need to bang everything in sight). It's a solid and relatively unused approach to the genre.

The assorted love interests look great and have distinct personalities. They're very much like women you'd meet in real life, which is a big bonus. The dialogue backs that up as well: this is solid, realistic writing.

I've seen complaints about the odd camera angles, but I actually like it. It's a stylistic difference that makes the game feel more dynamic than the typical front-facing, static images would. It's a good choice here, though I'm looking forward to seeing the dev refine this.

It's too early to tell where this is going, but I'm here for the ride. It should be a good one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Markosh_1973

My first impression of this work is just interesting and really positive.
    The renders and the girls look really good, whether animations will be added later will have to be seen.
    But I can live very well without them.

Especially the MC is not the complete dumbass from the country, who understands absolutely nothing about anything and has to be completely perverted! So far he is really sympathic

I can think of many ways the story could go on. Not only related to the girls, but also to the food truck itself.
    Possibly different fetishes, romantic relationships and a management system could be present here.

Of course, we will only be able to see in time what will become of it...
    In any case, DEV deserves more positive attention for its work.
    He definitely has mine!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jussi818

i give this game full 5 star because its looks like my style liking game with many different things ,story so far and girls so many types but all are different way really interesting to know more, hope game continue same style but np if coming new things too...curious what happening with mom in future ;) and uncle looks strong guy who solve all problems without np .....seen something same on him then me ...thx for game maker
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

Nice start, with a good story, even if the writting can be a bit awkward, but it add to the charm.
    I'm not a fan of the girl cast, I mean, 4 big breasted bold girls, it's a bit lacking in diversity, even if there is Jade and the sporty girl we still don't know, the rest feel a bit redundant, And I can't see myself wanting to follow any of their route.
    Without Jade, I would have dropped it for sure, but I'll keep an eye on the game to follow her route.

edit :
    The game is more ridiculous with each update with those close up images.
    It's clearly not what I thought it would be, a story driven adult game, it's more a slideshow for horny teens, with an unimaginative female cast.
    I'm dropping it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gosamr

Yes, early days yet, but out of such a seemingly modest title, appear the seeds of some really interesting and pleasurable potential. The whole structure of the story and likeability of the characters encountered so far is real solid and believable and I particularly like not only the way the story just carries you along, but also the comfortable way in which the character introductions drift naturally and spontaneously into the mc's sphere of activity.

I am enjoying "being" the mc. He seems a nice, unimposing guy (so far) and there's nothing sleazy or intentionally pervy about him. The girls are very perky, open and attractive, and I'm right with you ssssluis Emily is definitely standout so far, although first impressions of Claire...Wow!! what a figure!!... suggest that before too long, for me she may well become my main interest.

The rendering is absolutely top drawer and the intimacy is nicely balanced; neither contrived nor intrusive. This all makes for a really relaxing and pleasurable entertainment and, though not at all meaning to suggest or imply, especially at so early a stage in proceedings, any expectation that this will develop into some kind of goofy, sugary-sweet bed hopper, I am not, for one moment, missing the usual subterfuge, immature peeking and seemingly obligatory individual female hostility.

So, thanks a bunch Mr Mukashi for the privilege of the experience and if you can maintain this standard of interest and excellence I shall soon be considering adding you to my Patreon membership list.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ssssluis

Well, the game and the story in general is very good, I like how the plot unfolds, and I feel like he has a lot ahead of him, but he's doing it big.

Honestly I loved it, only if it was good that it had animations, and sound, but if it is not planned, then it is not bad at all, so go ahead dev, and much success.

PS: I love Emily, she is my favorite