Mod Ren'Py Foot Of The Mountains 2 Gallery Mod [v5.0] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
the decompiled files are .rpyc and a text editor does not open them
.rpyc files are compiled files unpacked from the .rpa archives.

Use unren pick option 2) Decompile rpyc files then you'll get .rpy files which you can edit with Notepad++ or whichever text editor you want to use

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
.rpyc files are compiled files unpacked from the .rpa archives.

Use unren pick option 2) Decompile rpyc files then you'll get .rpy files which you can edit with Notepad++ or whichever text editor you want to use
I solved, practically the video animations are only a succession of still images with a pause command between them; to speed up or slow down the speed of the video just change the pause time between the various images.

BeanBB

Feb 28, 2020
View attachment 441595

Overview:
Add a Button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes from the game​

Game/Creator: Foot Of The Mountains/
Modder:

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

View attachment 441596
thank you!!

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Is the gallery unlocked at the start or do you unlock the scenes as you progress in the game ?
Same question, I wasn't clear on this from the description. (lol I'm feeling lazy on lockdown, I want to see new content w/o playing this time so curious if this is my solution)

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
thanks, is better also than original gallery, but i don't see the dp scenes or scenes from other pool
There is the 7th scene on page 1 and the last one on page 5 where there's multiple scenes depending on dialogue choices, so i'll probably add some indicators where there are multiple scenes in one.

Same question, I wasn't clear on this from the description. (lol I'm feeling lazy on lockdown, I want to see new content w/o playing this time so curious if this is my solution)
Yes everything is unlocked

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Hi! I translate the scene into my own language in the script, in the game it is translated, and when I look at the same scene through the mod it is in English, tell me plz what's wrong!?

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Hi scrappy
I used the mod and noticed angela anal scene and cynthia dp wasn't there.
This saves are before those scenes,it would be great if you can add them to the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote