Mod Ren'Py Foot Of The Mountains 2 Gallery Mod [v5.0] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kingkunda

May 29, 2018
HCOTAF lwess7

What's the error message?
Here is the error I get when I hit Next on page 8 of the gallery.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'abafp15.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'abafp15.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
    return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\New folder\hentai\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V11_beta-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'abafp15.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V11_beta
Mon Apr 27 16:30:55 2020

Reactions: Dufy

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
any chance of keeping old links to the version to the version the mod works for?
I mean this is for v.11, but I can only download the game at v.12
So why not keep link of lets say the nopy link of v.11 on the main page as well, that way if we stayed away for some time and still wanna play the game, but not the latest and use the mod we would have the download link to the version that works with the mod?

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
any chance of keeping old links to the version to the version the mod works for?
I mean this is for v.11, but I can only download the game at v.12
So why not keep link of lets say the nopy link of v.11 on the main page as well, that way if we stayed away for some time and still wanna play the game, but not the latest and use the mod we would have the download link to the version that works with the mod?
Just wait couple days. 1 or 2 usually.

Reactions: ltpika and Hadgar

El09

Apr 15, 2017
can you add a patch to change the name? The mod from the main thread only applies to the main game and not the gallery

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Just wait couple days. 1 or 2 usually.
.....I said it was not a request for update mod, I said that it would be a good idea to post the link to the download of the version the mod is working for as the game page does not keep the old link

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
.....I said it was not a request for update mod, I said that it would be a good idea to post the link to the download of the version the mod is working for as the game page does not keep the old link
I know what you have said :) The answer is the same, just wait couple days and you will have mod for new version of the game :) Link for old version is not very usable, because demand is very low.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated for version v12
  • 7 scenes added
  • Added white outline to those scenes that contain multiple scenes depending on dialogue choices

Belnick

This mod even if it isn't updated will work on newer versions of the game since it does not overwrite/edit any of the game files, just extract it and it will work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote