Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Assets for Fan-Art

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
Okay, I'm trying here to leverage the artistic might of F95 to help figure out which art assets were used for Foot of the Mountains so that the fan-art may start flowing (and so that I'm not old and gray grayer before Melinda gets some action).

Primarily, this thread is just for a discussion of assets, but if the odd render slips in that shows off or proves something, it's all good ;)

Little is so far known about the assets (to me, at least), but I'll keep things up to date on this end and experiment with any finds.

Melinda
Melinda Character Setup (not saying this is right, but it's how I've configured her at the mo.)
  • Carolyn head / body and skin / normal materials applied fully to a base Genesis 8 Female character
    • Content Library Path: daz studio formats / daz3d library / people / genesis 8 female / characters / freja / fr carolyn.
    • Eyes: FR Carolyn Eyes 01
    • Make up: leave as default
    • Lips: leave as default with gloss applied
    • Genitalia (apply the Carolyn skin material to this)
    • Apply nipples via the Carolyn presets, or however you want your nipples
  • Face applied at 30%
  • GC BodyMorph applied at 0.61
  • Rendering sub-division left at 2 (could up it to 3, but don't want too harsh lines on face, maybe?)
  • Breasts (using ):
    • Breast Shape 15: 100%
    • Breast Shape 16: 7%

Melinda's Clothing

Daniel

Environments
(any and all thanks should go to serzh395 for this extensive list of assets :D)

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Path to store is this environment,

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here are a few suggestions for Melinda

What I did was turn down the Carolyn face to 90% and increase the Alexandra face to 50%, I believe that matches the game better. Also the pubic hair is overdone, it is just wisps of hair, since I only have one mod loaded for G8F I used PubicHair25 from . If you compare it to the webm image of Melinda in the mesh bathing suit I think you will see what I mean.

Also using those breast presets forced them to be too far apart. Look at all the dancing by the pool images, when her arms are extended the sternum is much smaller than in this thread. So I dumped the settings and played with Breast Control for G8 instead ( ). I tweaked a couple of sliders, but forgot to take notes.

Reactions: faibolx

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I think I will start posting all my renders in this thread, the other FA thread doesn't get much love, they should be combined.

Reactions: Toranion

ace.mccloud

May 5, 2019
hi to all this is my first render
Great work, mate! I've been meaning to create Melinda fan art as well. Since your renders are so close to the original, could you tell us if you used the previously stated models on this thread (Carolyn and Alexandra)? Also, would you mind sharing the percentages of each model that you used to render Melinda? Thanks!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote