Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Assets for Fan-Art

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 1572837

Great work, mate! I've been meaning to create Melinda fan art as well. Since your renders are so close to the original, could you tell us if you used the previously stated models on this thread (Carolyn and Alexandra)? Also, would you mind sharing the percentages of each model that you used to render Melinda? Thanks!
Thanks i just used the same percentage and the same characters (Carolyn face to 90% and increase the Alexandra face to 50% )

Reactions: ace.mccloud
D

Deleted member 1572837

Thanks i just used the same percentage and the same characters (Carolyn face to 90% and increase the Alexandra face to 50% )
Just to be clear to all the credit in melinda figure and how to make it goes to m4dsk1llz i just did it his way and playing around with it

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I wasn't looking for any credit, I was just hoping someone would take the time to figure out how to model Rhonda. Melinda was pretty easy, but I have no clue where to even start with Rhonda.

D

Deleted member 1572837

I wasn't looking for any credit, I was just hoping someone would take the time to figure out how to model Rhonda. Melinda was pretty easy, but I have no clue where to even start with Rhonda.
let me search for a while and get back to u

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote