Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
I've already tried but I don't want anything like it looks worse
For this type of pose you may need to use animated timeline for dForce to work well. And the chair may have to also be moved as part of the animation sequence. Your renders are good already with interesting lighting, camera angles, poses and props (as Terminatorgames has already said). Now I think you should spend some time on learning how to use dForce.
I thought my time invested in learning dForce was worth it.

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
dForce Trojan Princess Outfit Set for Genesis 8 Females
Just had a look at it, nice outfit, good choice. You could try dForce with a standing pose for this outfit with hands away from the torso, to start with.
And a gold necklace, if you have one.

Something like this, just make sure the left hand does not clip her hip.

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
The dress has stuck to her elbow. Like I said in my previous post, try simpler poses first, normally that would mean standing poses. Then once you are fully comfortable with how dForce works, progress to more advanced poses, such as sitting.
It´s a problem of collision! On the start of the simulation the elbow must not touch the dress, and after the simulation, you can get back to the original pose!
Nothing stops you from doing that!
First remove the arm from the dress, do the simulation and after put it back to original pose ...
Or simply hide the elbow before the simulation ...

Last edited:
Reactions: CosmoK

Mybi87

Dec 27, 2018
i think i did it first i did it like you said it didn't go off like that then i raised my right arm and simulated and that is my result
Mel Princess 4.png

• Love
Reactions: Terminatorgames