Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
First face portrait The hair adjustment is not that easy hope it is ok
View attachment 1183755
I am particularly listless and not knowing what to do I tested your dress, it's a little annoying, but if you pose well and with some manual retouching and one in postwork ... a little cropping, it settles in an acceptable way, now yours melinda is much better (y)
melinda throne.jpg

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Cosplay Melinda als Lady Dimitrescu

View attachment 1186281
the dress has unfortunately not turned out well, i have to say
did you do the simulation? if yes before or after the pose of the character? if the scene is full hide what you don't need before doing it, the second advice I give you ... take your time and check the scene before starting the render , the big mistake is not the dress, but you have a leg and a hand inside the floor, even in the previous one a bottle was in the air, your ideas are very good and the scenes you create are interesting, work on the poses and your works will be fantastic (y)

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Mybi87

Dec 27, 2018
did you do the simulation? if yes before or after the pose of the character? if the scene is full hide what you don't need before doing it, the second advice I give you ... take your time and check the scene before starting the render , the big mistake is not the dress, but you have a leg and a hand inside the floor, even in the previous one a bottle was in the air, your ideas are very good and the scenes you create are interesting, work on the poses and your works will be fantastic (y)
have made out 10 different poses and simulated for about 2 hours the dress is really difficult to get

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Mybi87

Dec 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "psyco75, Beitrag: 5733552, Mitglied: 34473"]
Hattest du schon den Boden, als du simuliert hast? Denken Sie daran, dass falsche Posen und Kollisionen die Simulation beeinflussen
[/ZITAT]
Nein

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
[QUOTE = "psyco75, Beitrag: 5733552, Mitglied: 34473"]
Hattest du schon den Boden, als du simuliert hast? Denken Sie daran, dass falsche Posen und Kollisionen die Simulation beeinflussen
[/ZITAT]
Nein
Can you tell me the name of the dress? I'll text it tonight