Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
That photographer is the luckiest S.O.B I tell ya. You guys recall Playmate Anna Nicole's Smith photographer?

- Truly, perfection CosmoK

"They say beauty is from within" well, I say true beauty in a woman is after marriage.
Hmmm, I think you are onto something here with that statement about true beauty after marriage.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
A colleague here on the site asked me a few moments ago, if I could upload again one of the first videos I made about Melinda!
At that time, I was still very fresh in the art of DAZ and Melinda, she doesn't even look like her, he he!
Anyway I take the opportunity to leave the link here for those who have not seen it ...

Last edited:

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
A colleague here on the site asked me a few moments ago, if I could upload one of the first videos I made about Melinda again!
At that time, I was still very fresh in the art of DAZ and Melinda, she doesn't even look like her, he he!
Anyway I take the opportunity to leave the link here for those who have not seen it ...
Already showing some nice touches, lots of attention to detail, and good humour. Somehow, I did not see this movie on its first release.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Terminatorgames