Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Glamour Legging and Spike Heel Pumps, both from Render-State. The rest I don't recall, I did this a few months ago. The shirt was from a business suit, but I changed the cutout opacity to show the bra.
ok thanks alot for the info

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Your towel, COSMOK!
Completely personalized, hi hi ...
If you want it, i can Sell it to you, he he!
250 EUROS, hi hi hi!

View attachment 1220896

View attachment 1221031
Thanks for another original post. I love the towel, but not the price. For €250 I would expect the towel to dry me by itself!
I bet there is a market for this type of merchandise.
One day I will muster all my brain cells and learn how to do animation, I tried it briefly but found it too much work. How many frames is this? Did you have to create a wind source to make it flap about?

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Thanks for another original post. I love the towel, but not the price. For €250 I would expect the towel to dry me by itself!
I bet there is a market for this type of merchandise.
One day I will muster all my brain cells and learn how to do animation, I tried it briefly but found it too much work. How many frames is this? Did you have to create a wind source to make it flap about?
250 euros is a lot?
Okay, so i sell it for 50, and don't say i did it, hi hi ...
It only has 150 frames and I had to create a dforce wind node that moves during the animation.
I also created a dForce Modifier Weight Node on the towel to keep it fixed in her hands and then the simulation ...

Reactions: CosmoK and Decus

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Maaate I seriously love your renders ! Have you thought about making your own game ?
Thanks for encouragement, I still need to learn more of Daz Studio functionality, and then who knows, I may just start to dabble in game creation.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Thanks for encouragement, I still need to learn more of Daz Studio functionality, and then who knows, I may just start to dabble in game creation.
Or get someone who has some degree of knowledge in the area and you just render for the game ? I would fund the shit out of that

Reactions: CosmoK