Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
CosmoK, you truly are an amazing talent, I'm not an artist by any means and I don't speak the language, but you know how rare it is to see an exotic or muscle car that turn heads? You Sir, are that Ferrari. Time and time you've shared your talent and it's breathing taking, never disappoint. May you have a wonderful weekend.

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
CosmoK, you truly are an amazing talent, I'm not an artist by any means and I don't speak the language, but you know how rare it is to see an exotic or muscle car that turn heads? You Sir, are that Ferrari. Time and time you've shared your talent and it's breathing taking, never disappoint. May you have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for the kind words. As Newton, I think, once said: "If I saw further it is only because I stood on the shoulders of giants". Many Youtube videos, articles, and also help from like-minded fans here, such as Mr Terminatorgames.
Enjoy your weekend too. I have a bit of spare time coming up, so I may do some more fan art.

Ferrari - it would have to be an old one from the 60s/70s, or perhaps a De Tomaso from the 70s. I like styling from those decades.