Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Thank you, you are very kind! Your model of Melinda is one of the best, if not the best...
To tell you the truth, I worked as a designer in a textile factory and saw enough of this print, but this print looks amazing on your model.
Sorry for this remark.., stockings are worn with shoes..., not sandals.
Sorry again.
Ah, you make a very good point about the stockings. All feedback is appreciated.

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
yeahh! :love: It's really really HOT in deserts !! but ... wait ... Why is there a bathtub in the middle of the desert? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: it doesn't make sense!! hehe... anyway, ...This is how I see from the image ..... the guy feels thirsty in the desert, so he tries to get some "YELLOW WATER" from Melinda's wet pussy OR the guy tries to help Melinda feel cooler by licking her pussy and making it wet. .. haha.. Any explanation?.. .. :coffee::p

Reactions: CosmoK

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
yeahh! :love: It's really really HOT in deserts !! but ... wait ... Why is there a bathtub in the middle of the desert? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: it doesn't make sense!! hehe... anyway, ...This is how I see from the image ..... the guy feels thirsty in the desert, so he tries to get some "YELLOW WATER" from Melinda's wet pussy OR the guy tries to help Melinda feel cooler by licking her pussy and making it wet. .. haha.. Any explanation?.. .. :coffee::p
Ha, both explanations are plausible and inventive.
Hmm, maybe I can try another render with "yellow water", I will see what I can do. Originally the tub was inside, then I moved it outside for better lighting.
MEL and SAM 4a.jpg

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Ha, both explanations are plausible and inventive.
Hmm, maybe I can try another render with "yellow water", I will see what I can do. Originally the tub was inside, then I moved it outside for better lighting.
View attachment 1315033
yeahh...!! "yellow water" ... as it should be.... ha ;) ... hm .....It makes sense now hehe... :LOL: Cosmok! May we have Sophia & Sam one, please! They are my favorite couple in AWAW!! hehe ....:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: CosmoK

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
yeahh...!! "yellow water" ... as it should be.... ha ;) ... hm .....It makes sense now hehe... :LOL: Cosmok! May we have Sophia & Sam one, please! They are my favorite couple in AWAW!! hehe ....:love:
I will do one with Sophia and Sam, but in a couple of weeks time. I'm away from my PC currently.

Reactions: Anna2021