Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

ace.mccloud

May 5, 2019
Hey Terminatorgames,

Huge fan of your artwork. Amazingly done! I would like to replicate your version of Melinda. CosmoK's work is equally impressive but I feel that your rendition comes closest to the original. Could you please tell me the name of the models you used to create her face and the exact percentages? Sharing your DUF file would be highly appreciated, if possible. I'll try to figure out the dependencies from the errors.

Thanks a lot!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hey Terminatorgames,

Huge fan of your artwork. Amazingly done! I would like to replicate your version of Melinda. CosmoK's work is equally impressive but I feel that your rendition comes closest to the original. Could you please tell me the name of the models you used to create her face and the exact percentages? Sharing your DUF file would be highly appreciated, if possible. I'll try to figure out the dependencies from the errors.

Thanks a lot!
Of course I'll teach you, although I think there are Melinda's in this thread much better than mine!
I won't share my duf file, because it probably wouldn't do you any good, since for everything to work, you would have to have the same morph packages and stuff installed on your computer! It wouldn't work and you would just see polygons on top of each other! For my Melinda you just need:
which is Melinda's original character and then you apply between 50 and 60% of

You will have to download the pack:

where you'll find Bob Hair and Alexandra 8
In the end, you add between 30 and 40% of Alexandra's head to the head!
So:
Lizette---Full Character
50--60% Gc body Morph
30--40% of Alexandra's 8 face
Bob hair for genesis 8
Done!

ace.mccloud

May 5, 2019
Of course I'll teach you, although I think there are Melinda's in this thread much better than mine!
I won't share my duf file, because it probably wouldn't do you any good, since for everything to work, you would have to have the same morph packages and stuff installed on your computer! It wouldn't work and you would just see polygons on top of each other! For my Melinda you just need:
which is Melinda's original character and then you apply between 50 and 60% of

You will have to download the pack:

where you'll find Bob Hair and Alexandra 8
In the end, you add between 30 and 40% of Alexandra's head to the head!
So:
Lizette---Full Character
50--60% Gc body Morph
30--40% of Alexandra's 8 face
Bob hair for genesis 8
Done!
Thank you very much, Terminator . Can't wait to try out your instructions.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Daniel: Come on Dodo, jump into the water!

And Dodo, happy to be able to spend a decent holiday with his friend, as he never had in his life, because his family was poor and in need...
Jumped with all the power and joy!
Mansion4.jpg

Dodo: Yuuupiiiii!
Mansion5.jpg

SPLASH
Mansion6.jpg

Melinda: These kids are crazy! I hope they at least know how to swim...
Mansion7.jpg

Dodo: Come here you gnome, I'll drown you hihihi
Daniel: Hihihihi Keep quiet your peanut head or I'm the one drowning you
Mansion8.jpg

Dodo: you already deserve a spanking on that white ass!
Daniel: Glupp, Glupp! Let me Glupp go Glupp
Mansion9.jpg

Decus

May 13, 2019
Daniel: Come on Dodo, jump into the water!

And Dodo, happy to be able to spend a decent holiday with his friend, as he never had in his life, because his family was poor and in need...
Jumped with all the power and joy!

Melinda: These kids are crazy! I hope they at least know how to swim...
View attachment 1324691
Your Melinda has amazing thighs !!! 10 out of 10 !!! :love: