Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Very beautiful and erotic ! The negligee is chic and the color is rich, and it sits on the model just perfectly. The idea of reflections in different planes is well implemented.
CosmoK is your model of Melinda the Olympic champion among Melind !!!
Thanks for your kind words, I rather like reflections, preferably of mirror quality. Single render, model visible from different angles, always a winner.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
When I saw this art I thought about Pinocchio (Pinocchio when he lied his nose became longer)
Melinda had to ask this girl if she had sex with Daniel and the girl said "I had not" :LOL:

View attachment 1343706

Hmm ... So ... Well ... this is when five times she said "I had not" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1343708
Well, in fact, she hasn't had sex with Daniel, at least not yet!
The same cannot be said about one of the black characters!
But this is a subject that only exists in my library, for now, hihi!
I see you have a knack for playing with photoshop!

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Well, in fact, she hasn't had sex with Daniel, at least not yet!
The same cannot be said about one of the black characters!
But this is a subject that only exists in my library, for now, hihi!
I see you have a knack for playing with photoshop!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: his level in photoshop is more or less like yours, I think his friend doesn't even know where to start, the photomontage of the nose can be seen from miles around ... anyway good for him he got some likes

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: his level in photoshop is more or less like yours, I think his friend doesn't even know where to start, the photomontage of the nose can be seen from miles around ... anyway good for him he got some likes
The nose was made in the second picture, the first is originally unnatural. It was a reason that I did it.
I did not even try to work hard, this is a parody and it has to be fun nothing more. Similarly as Melinda's eyes one post below. This is the original artist's work and can cause laughter.
You do not know what I can do in Photoshop or ColeldRAW but I will not do anything in Daz for public view until I'm sure it has some decent quality. Learning in front of people results in something like a Joys face from Midnight Paradise. I would not show it.
1.jpg

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
The nose was made in the second picture, the first is originally unnatural. It was a reason that I did it.
I did not even try to work hard, this is a parody and it has to be fun nothing more. Similarly as Melinda's eyes one post below. This is the original artist's work and can cause laughter.
You do not know what I can do in Photoshop or ColeldRAW but I will not do anything in Daz for public view until I'm sure it has some decent quality. Learning in front of people results in something like a Joys face from Midnight Paradise. I would not show it.
View attachment 1344672
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: quiet relax, it seems clear to me that the retouched nose is in the second ... bad .. very bad ... I hope that's not all ... however it is good manners to ask before using other people's works (y)

Reactions: Decus

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Yes Psyco, you are right!
My Photoshop level is almost nil! Almost everything I present here is taken raw from DAZ!
But it puzzles me how certain artists on this site, who post tons of content in threads like "Show us your DAZ SKILLS", render only one character in Daz, and everything else is created in PHOTOSHOP!
The images are really creative and appealing, and attract 50 likes or more, but shouldn't Thread be called "SHOW US YOUR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS" ?
Because they have 10% DAZ and 90% PHOTOSHOP!
And if any artist posts a work in this thread that doesn't contain post production work, it's ignored and stoned!
There is something wrong here...
Attention, I'm not saying that this is your case, because I really like your work!

Reactions: CosmoK

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
now it does it in all sections, it is becoming a fashion, most users do not realize that the work that is photomontages and the works of others, what it does is a nice thing and I do not mind, also because that test on gen 8.1 was horrible ... it's okay to laugh about it, the important thing is that I'm more honest in saying it's not his job ... these guys don't get to understand that working with daz studio is not a joke and then I think I'm the least suitable person to say ... you don't know what I can do in photoshop :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Yes Psyco, you are right!
My Photoshop level is almost nil! Almost everything I present here is taken raw from DAZ!
But it puzzles me how certain artists on this site, who post tons of content in threads like "Show us your DAZ SKILLS", render only one character in Daz, and everything else is created in PHOTOSHOP!
The images are really creative and appealing, and attract 50 likes or more, but shouldn't Thread be called "SHOW US YOUR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS" ?
Because they have 10% DAZ and 90% PHOTOSHOP!
And if any artist posts a work in this thread that doesn't contain post production work, it's ignored and stoned!
There is something wrong here...
Attention, I'm not saying that this is your case, because I really like your work!
o you are absolutely right, but you know that with my hardware I am obliged, probably I am one of those who exaggerate, but you know that my works are not made to have some likes (this statement is disappointing), I prefer to be judged by other arstists, i like left here (like all fanart sections) often have nothing to do with the real value of a work, I have a very different vision from you for me it is graphics, so notions of photography, shots are important, as it is the post work, but it's just my way of seeing, I like what you do, I have never criticized ... indeed, I was kidding on your level on photoshop ... but it seems that lately you take everything I write seriously. ... although you know me well ... no probl ... (y)

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
See AbdelAdrian?
We Daz artists, who are here to learn a few things and not only to do nudes and get likes, we also know how to make PINOCHIO noses without leaving DAZ!
I bet this Pinochio nose from DAZ is more perfect than yours from Photoshop!
100% DAZ SKILLS...
pinochio 1.jpg

pinochio 2.jpg

Or some kind of monster too, hihihi (y)
pinochio 3.jpg nose.JPG

Last edited:

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
See AbdelAdrian?
We Daz artists, who are here to learn a few things and not only to do nudes and get likes, we also know how to make PINOCHIO noses without leaving DAZ!
I bet this Pinochio nose from DAZ is more perfect than yours from Photoshop!
100% DAZ SKILLS...
View attachment 1345417

View attachment 1345415

Or some kind of monster too, hihihi (y)
View attachment 1345416 View attachment 1345429
Dude, from the beginning I said she had a stupid nose. There is no need to reinvent the wheel with an open door
It looks fun :ROFLMAO:(y):ROFLMAO: