Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Decus

May 13, 2019
Melinda asked Lee to tidy the attic. Lee found Melinda's old tricycle.

View attachment 1348423
I look at this work of art and I can't decide... Is the kid Lee behind Melinda a fool or a daredevil? The setting is grim, like a still from a Black Widow horror movie.
Twilight, silhouettes of old things, a broken dusty mirror on the wall with a barely discernible reflection of Milinda. An old bicycle, probably creaking ominously as the kid Lee worked in the back. And as a final touch, in the background, a mannequin on a rack with scissors stuck in the neck area!!! A meaningful hint... In short, the Lad's fate is not enviable...
GREAT DEEP WORK !!! RESPECT !!!

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
Melinda asked Lee to tidy the attic. Lee found Melinda's old tricycle.

View attachment 1348423
Maybe the tricycle has sentimental values to Melinda. Perhaps an event early in her primary years significant enough to want and or have a emotional released thus full filing Melinda's sexual desires in secrecy. What better to relapse and confined, shelter away from prying eyes then the attic.

- I LOVE IT! So hot and meaningful

Cheers CosmoK!

Reactions: Decus and CosmoK

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Maybe the tricycle has sentimental values to Melinda. Perhaps an event early in her primary years significant enough to want and or have a emotional released thus full filing Melinda's sexual desires in secrecy. What better to relapse and confined, shelter away from prying eyes then the attic.

- I LOVE IT! So hot and meaningful

Cheers CosmoK!
Thank you. An admirable explanation.

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I look at this work of art and I can't decide... Is the kid Lee behind Melinda a fool or a daredevil? The setting is grim, like a still from a Black Widow horror movie.
Twilight, silhouettes of old things, a broken dusty mirror on the wall with a barely discernible reflection of Milinda. An old bicycle, probably creaking ominously as the kid Lee worked in the back. And as a final touch, in the background, a mannequin on a rack with scissors stuck in the neck area!!! A meaningful hint... In short, the Lad's fate is not enviable...
GREAT DEEP WORK !!! RESPECT !!!
Great description. Thank you.