Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Decus

May 13, 2019
Hello everyone.
I don’t understand something.., there’s some kind of competition being held: “Make an exact copy of Melinda” ... ???
Whoever please show me the “analogue Melnda”. What model of Melinda the work is compared to; Terminatorgames, Cosmok and other artists….

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hello everyone.
I don’t understand something.., there’s some kind of competition being held: “Make an exact copy of Melinda” ... ???
Whoever please show me the “analogue Melnda”. What model of Melinda the work is compared to; Terminatorgames, Cosmok and other artists….
We all try the Melinda by SNC!
Some of us have a diferent point of view from Melinda, so make her more Customized in its own way...
There's no "my Melinda it's better than your's"!
One thing that surprises me is that the first artists who started this thread, used a base character that is not Melinda's original, but they got almost perfect results!
I take my hat off to them, hihi...

Reactions: CosmoK

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Personally, I really like Melinda from Cosmok! Maybe it's not perfectly the same, but he shaped her in a personalized way that is one of the most attractive here!
For example, I've already posted my way to customize my Melinda! There is nothing difficult! Four steps and you're done! For that I use an already designed Morphs package and change a value and Melinda is all shaped automatically!
Not Cosmok! He has a lot more work, altering Melinda's body from detail to detail, transforming her into the powerful character we all see!
I think it's perfect...

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Hello everyone.
Melinda was originally designed by the creator of game called Foot of the Mountains. On the first page of this thread you will see a link to the main page of this game. I'm assuming you have not played the game. Of course, you do not need to have played the game to appreciate the artwork that we are posting here. Please send me a private message if you need any help with installation and launching of the game,

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Personally, I really like Melinda from Cosmok! Maybe it's not perfectly the same, but he shaped her in a personalized way that is one of the most attractive here!
For example, I've already posted my way to customize my Melinda! There is nothing difficult! Four steps and you're done! For that I use an already designed Morphs package and change a value and Melinda is all shaped automatically!
Not Cosmok! He has a lot more work, altering Melinda's body from detail to detail, transforming her into the powerful character we all see!
I think it's perfect...
You are too kind. I would not be at my level of DAZ studio skills without your help. I will again quote Newton: Maybe I could see further, but it is only because I stood on the shoulders of giants.

And I have made some progress with the Rhonda character, I should be able to share a test render tonight.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Terminatorgames

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
The woman is variable and from the appearance and character ;):p Every day may look different :)
For me it is important that Melinda was beautiful, no caricatural.
If she is similar to the original from the game ... is great (y):) but there were a few art's where she was ... more beautiful (y)
Lately a huge impression made me a job "Cosmok" (y)(y) AMAZING ART

1367946_Terrace_BJv4.jpg

Edit: Hell !!! Even this wet drop on her leg amaze

Last edited:

Decus

May 13, 2019
We all try the Melinda by SNC!
Some of us have a diferent point of view from Melinda, so make her more Customized in its own way...
There's no "my Melinda it's better than your's"!
One thing that surprises me is that the first artists who started this thread, used a base character that is not Melinda's original, but they got almost perfect results!
I take my hat off to them, hihi...
The abbreviation”SNC” does not mean anything to me,,. sorry... " we are talking about a model from the game Foot Of The Mountains, is this an analogue of Melinda ?”
I am glad to hear that some of you have your own vision !!! And I hope that everything will remain like this in the future... This category will become very impoverished if the competition of artists for the title begins: the best " Clone of Melinda’.

qwertzuioü

Nov 10, 2017
The abbreviation”SNC” does not mean anything to me,,. sorry... " we are talking about a model from the game Foot Of The Mountains, is this an analogue of Melinda ?”
I am glad to hear that some of you have your own vision !!! And I hope that everything will remain like this in the future... This category will become very impoverished if the competition of artists for the title begins: the best " Clone of Melinda’.
SerialNumberComics

Reactions: Decus

Decus

May 13, 2019
Melinda was originally designed by the creator of game called Foot of the Mountains. On the first page of this thread you will see a link to the main page of this game. I'm assuming you have not played the game. Of course, you do not need to have played the game to appreciate the artwork that we are posting here. Please send me a private message if you need any help with installation and launching of the game,
Thank you CosmoK for the offer. I am familiar with this game, I will say more, thanks to this game I found this site and this heading.
I just wanted to clarify .. because I personally have questions about Melinda's game model. Such as: What with her facial expressions, sometimes her grimaces, to put it mildly, looked comical. In some scenes, Melinda was dressed up as a third-rate bum. They put her in ridiculous poses and so on ... In short, everything is far from perfect there either.
I apologize if I offended anyone !!!
PS
In my personal opinion, the game Melinda's model, one of the best playmoms I've ever seen !!!

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Thank you CosmoK for the offer. I am familiar with this game, I will say more, thanks to this game I found this site and this heading.
I just wanted to clarify .. because I personally have questions about Melinda's game model. Such as: What with her facial expressions, sometimes her grimaces, to put it mildly, looked comical. In some scenes, Melinda was dressed up as a third-rate bum. They put her in ridiculous poses and so on ... In short, everything is far from perfect there either.
I apologize if I offended anyone !!!
PS
In my personal opinion, the game Melinda's model, one of the best playmoms I've ever seen !!!
If I understood you correctly, you are referring to the artwork in the original game. Whoever was working on the game renders I think was in a great hurry perhaps 90% of the time. Hence the poor facial expressions, posing, and so on.

Decus

May 13, 2019
If I understood you correctly, you are referring to the artwork in the original game. Whoever was working on the game renders I think was in a great hurry perhaps 90% of the time. Hence the poor facial expressions, posing, and so on.
Yes Cosmok you got me right.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Yes, there are few renders on this site with this quality!
Fabulous!
Thanks for comment but i answer You not without reason :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Many ... many ... many ... :p pages ago You post a few arts with a comment "inspired by Cosmok"
or something like that :geek: with great made Melinda (y)(y)
But if i remember in very low resolution :cry::cry::cry:
There is a chance that You will give it again in standard for today's monitors :unsure:

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
The three ladies together. Hopefully not for the last time.
I would like to give credit for the hair and glasses to Terminatorgames. Some weeks ago I spent ages trying to track down the hair asset, but was not successful. Luckily there is a better asset tracker than me here.
The body (Rhonda) and head shape and skin is based on different assets from those specified by Terminatorgames.

RhondaMelAnn v1a.jpg

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
The three ladies together. Hopefully not for the last time.
I would like to give credit for the hair and glasses to Terminatorgames. Some weeks ago I spent ages trying to track down the hair asset, but was not successful. Luckily there is a better asset tracker than me here.
The body (Rhonda) and head shape and skin is based on different assets from those specified by Terminatorgames.

View attachment 1355795
Seriously... CosmoK>>>SNC

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Damn :) I found on 25th page Uffff :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I'll explain it to you!
At this point, I was rendering with my high-end processor (AMD), because unfortunately I didn't have an NVIDIA graphics card that could render IRAY, and very proud, I thought it rendered very fast thanks to the processor.
I've never rendered with a graphics card, hihi...
It took about 1 hour to render each frame, in low resolution, without having access to the denoiser!
The animation you find there took me more than 1 month to complete (more than 1000 renders, i think).
If it were today, it would take about 10 hours!
Currently (RTX 3090) with denoiser working, each frame would take about 40 seconds, at the same setting, hihi...
Maybe I can render still images in high definition (ULTRA HD) but I won't do that for the video...
I'll have to look for scenes recorded on another hard disk to see what was recorded and what I erased! I'll see what I can do...

Last edited: