Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
The three ladies together. Hopefully not for the last time.
I would like to give credit for the hair and glasses to Terminatorgames. Some weeks ago I spent ages trying to track down the hair asset, but was not successful. Luckily there is a better asset tracker than me here.
The body (Rhonda) and head shape and skin is based on different assets from those specified by Terminatorgames.

View attachment 1355795
oh hell no! :eek: lol... Now we have even more options....:unsure: hmm..hmm ...:whistle: you know a hard question arising ... I hate to say ...but maybe... maybe... hmm:whistle:... I mean... may we have an invest gangbang ? :sneaky: hehe .. .:ROFLMAO: Daniel vs all of them... take your time to think about it, bro! please ... hehe...Oops!!! I shouldn't mention the "DARK" thought... :devilish::rolleyes:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Thanks for comment but i answer You not without reason :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Many ... many ... many ... :p pages ago You post a few arts with a comment "inspired by Cosmok"
or something like that :geek: with great made Melinda (y)(y)
But if i remember in very low resolution :cry::cry::cry:
There is a chance that You will give it again in standard for today's monitors :unsure:
So at the request of AbdelAdrian
Here are some pictures I took this morning of my wife, my house and my car, all in ULTRA HD, so you can make some wallpapers and dream that you have my life when you look at them!
Hihihi! :ROFLMAO:
It was the best I could recover...
As I realized that you are quite good at photoshop, can I ask you what changes would you make to make them more appealing in terms of colors and brightness?:unsure:(y)

28.jpg

94.jpg

95.jpg

91.jpg

92.jpg

93.jpg

Lambo 1.jpg

Lambo 2.jpg

Lambo 3.jpg

Lambo 4.jpg

Lambo 5.jpg

Last edited:

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Here are some pictures I took this morning of my wife, my house and my car, all in ULTRA HD, so you can make some wallpapers and dream that you have my life when you look at them!
As I realized that you are quite good at photoshop, can I ask you what changes would you make to make them more appealing in terms of colors and brightness?:unsure:(y)

View attachment 1357264

View attachment 1357265

View attachment 1357266

View attachment 1357267

View attachment 1357268

View attachment 1357269

View attachment 1357270

View attachment 1357271

View attachment 1357272

View attachment 1357273

View attachment 1357274
She appears to be not pleased with the extra "lotion" left on her back!

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017

View attachment 1357264

View attachment 1357265

View attachment 1357266

View attachment 1357267

View attachment 1357268

View attachment 1357269

View attachment 1357270

View attachment 1357271

View attachment 1357272

View attachment 1357273

View attachment 1357274
Thank you Man (y)(y)(y) I really appreciate your effort (y)(y)(y)
What can I say ... ARTS ARE GREAT !!! :love:(y):)
I would not change anything because they are great. Sometimes I'm playing when arts are too dark, or they have a strange exposure.
I learned exposure and cropping when I took pictures analog camera, because every photo is on the weight of gold and can not be spoiled :p

Last edited:

thauser

Sep 6, 2020

View attachment 1357264

View attachment 1357265

View attachment 1357266

View attachment 1357267

View attachment 1357268

View attachment 1357269

View attachment 1357270

View attachment 1357271

View attachment 1357272

View attachment 1357273

View attachment 1357274
Impressive serie. Really.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
wait... now we have some romantic scenes!..hmm ...:sneaky:.... but you know bro... I prefer what they plan to do after this scene....hehe :devilish::ROFLMAO:.... (y)
For my part I do not agree what you say, "what comes after" ... because the sex scenes are very numerous. And let's say easy to do "it's raw".
What's hard to do is deal with not just romance but eroticism and in Grind games what is called slow burn.

CosmoK manages this notion of eroticism really well.
He is very attentive to small details, for example the folds of skirts, dresses, the fabric which creases, which goes up here or hides a certain place.
The sunlight also intervenes and the scenes of CosmoK are generally neat level of lighting that it is day or night.
I am therefore for more worked eroticism and less raw sex scens because in the end they taste much less. That said, it takes still a %.

Reactions: Anna2021 and CosmoK

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
For my part I do not agree what you say, "what comes after" ... because the sex scenes are very numerous. And let's say easy to do "it's raw".
What's hard to do is deal with not just romance but eroticism and in Grind games what is called slow burn.

He is very attentive to small details, for example the folds of skirts, dresses, the fabric which creases, which goes up here or hides a certain place.
The sunlight also intervenes and the scenes of CosmoK are generally neat level of lighting that it is day or night.
I am therefore for more worked eroticism and less raw sex scens because in the end they taste much less. That said, it takes still a %.
Thanks.
I enjoy working on both stages (buildup/sex).
It just happens that I have a good illustration of each almost ready. I will post these two tonight.

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
Ich habe das folgende Gedankenspiel ausprobiert - Rhonda ist aus der Ehe von William so Stieftochter - sie hat Besuch von der Freundin in der Champagner-Stimmung machen Rhonda und Freundin und Melinda drehen Flaschen
View attachment 1359054
rhonda "wharheeit or duty"
melinda"duty"
View attachment 1359097

rhonda "change position and touch melinda's vagina"
View attachment 1359080
lisa"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
In just one second ... the duvet, the pillows are gone. Only the mattress remains!
Even the carpet on the floor made a discomfort ...

That lack of respect, that ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Decus

May 13, 2019

View attachment 1357264

View attachment 1357265

View attachment 1357266

View attachment 1357267

View attachment 1357268

View attachment 1357269

View attachment 1357270

View attachment 1357271

View attachment 1357272

View attachment 1357273

View attachment 1357274
Your Melinda's butt is very nice and her legs are gorgeous !!!

Anna2021

May 9, 2021

Yess, I agree ....and I know bro.... but just wanna type some funny comments!! that's all.... I didn't mean anything else! :giggle:... just enjoy Cosmok's work! I can't do anything else to encourage him but to press "like" and leave some funny comments on his work! hopefully this can help a little ...... oh, by the way, I can't digest the Futanari content,... :ROFLMAO: so I hope it doesn't appear in the thread! anyway, salute, bro!!(y)... and damn f**k the Covid-19!

Reactions: CosmoK and thauser