Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
A hard question arises-If you can only choose one of them, which one are you going with?
Left or right? Mom or daughter? Experience or Youth? .... hmm :unsure::rolleyes:
The man: I am a kind person, so I don't want to let anyone down!... so,.... May I have threesome? :ROFLMAO:
A theesome it will be.

Reactions: Anna2021

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Ah ah ah ah!
While these two were entertaining the old man, another old man was getting lucky...
As promised, but never fulfilled by SNC...
A big shock for all of us, hihi...

View attachment 1353503
Yet again you have shown your exceptional asset tracing capacity. Superb Rhonda model.
(I completely forgot about the 4 legged cow being in the game!)

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
RHONDA
By the skin (signs and marks) corresponds to:

You won't find it on any website for free, as this one, I really had to buy it from DAZ STORE, so enjoy now and Download it for free, because later I'll remove the link...

THE HAIR

The glasses

The character, hair and glasses need adjustments:
In character, I had to make her more voluptuous, I had to make several adjustments to her face, especially her nose and mouth, and I had to mix her head with Farrah's head!
I'll leave here a link to a scene recorded by me, with the complete character (With glasses and hair) and just the character and nothing else! Put it in the Scenes subdirectory of the My DAZ 3D Library directory! It's better than a duf file with the Character preset, because that way, you just have to find it in the CONTENT LIBRARY and merge this scene into your scene and the character appears already with the Morphs and hair and glasses included!
But for this to work, you have to have installed:
G8 Female body Morphs and also G8 Female Head Morps, which you will find in the following Pack...

and also Stereo Love found in the pack:

and also Farrah HD for Genesis 8 Female:

I also have used Lizette blue eyes, so you have to have Lizette (MELINDA) installed on your system, for this to work...

She still don't have the sexual organs, it's up to you

All this if you want to enjoy my Rhonda!
Hope it works! But if you don't want to, just download the character, hair and glasses and mold it your way and don't have to install it all!
The scene containing RHONDA with hair and glasses

The problem with this character is in her face.
She has a lot of blemishes and freckles that the SNC character doesn't have, so I assume that SNC have changed the skin on her face and I also assume that the SNC character's head have been mixed with any other character that only he knows, anyway, I did my best...

Rhonda.jpg

Last edited:

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
RHONDA
By the skin (signs and marks) corresponds to:

You won't find it on any website for free, as this one, I really had to buy it from DAZ STORE, so enjoy now and Download it for free, because later I'll remove the link...

THE HAIR

The glasses

The character, hair and glasses need adjustments:
In character, I had to make her more voluptuous, I had to make several adjustments to her face, especially her nose and mouth, and I had to mix her head with Farrah's head!
I'll leave here a link to a scene recorded by me, with the complete character (With glasses and hair) and just the character and nothing else! Put it in the Scenes subdirectory of the My DAZ 3D Library directory! It's better than a duf file with the Character preset, because that way, you just have to find it in the CONTENT LIBRARY and merge this scene into your scene and the character appears already with the Morphs and hair and glasses included!
But for this to work, you have to have installed:
G8 Female body Morphs and also G8 Female Head Morps, which you will find in the following Pack...

and also Stereo Love found in the pack:

and also Farrah HD for Genesis 8 Female:

She still don't have the sexual organs, it's up to you

All this if you want to enjoy my Rhonda!
Hope it works! But if you don't want to, just download the character, hair and glasses and mold it your way and don't have to install it all!
The scene containing RHONDA with hair and glasses

The problem with this character is in her face.
She has a lot of blemishes and freckles that the SNC character doesn't have, so I assume that SNC have changed the skin on her face and I also assume that the SNC character's head have been mixed with any other character that only he knows, anyway, I did my best...
Thank you for putting so much effort into this and for your generosity in sharing the files.

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
Good morning,
thank you to all the creators for this Thread dedicated to FOTM Fan-Art and to everyone's delight, Melinda has the lion's share.

I appreciating your work on the character Melinda.
Some works in this thread are too borderline, Melinda's historical proportions are not respected (hips or breasts disproportionate to the original model) these are artist visions that do not appeal to me.

And there is the face of Melinda, many of you are adjusting to reproduce the historical Melinda with varying degrees of success.

In the works that impress me:
Laisy 3D and Cubero. These are the works closest to Melinda.

Then there are close works but especially two friends who challenge each other: CosmoK and Terminatorgames.

Terminatorgames sometimes does awful things as well as very beautiful but it often makes Melinda close to the original.

CosmoK is a technician. His work on translucency, specular effects, shadow and penumbra research is impressive. However, I am disappointed with the progress of his work on Melinda. Limit too cartoonish and less well proportioned with a rejuvenated face effect, different eyes and too laughing far from the relevance of the work before and the original face of Melinda (more mature, more impressive woman look). She is now younger than Ann her daughter with these variations so not great.

I forgot to upload the Terminatorgames board (but great job)

There, it was to give you a feedback. Thanks for all your great artwork on Melinda. I hope like many here that you will make us dream for a long time.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Good morning,
thank you to all the creators for this Thread dedicated to FOTM Fan-Art and to everyone's delight, Melinda has the lion's share.

Some works in this thread are too borderline, Melinda's historical proportions are not respected (hips or breasts disproportionate to the original model) these are artist visions that do not appeal to me.

And there is the face of Melinda, many of you are adjusting to reproduce the historical Melinda with varying degrees of success.

Then there are close works but especially two friends who challenge each other: CosmoK and Terminatorgames.

Terminatorgames sometimes does awful things as well as very beautiful but it often makes Melinda close to the original.

CosmoK is a technician. His work on translucency, specular effects, shadow and penumbra research is impressive. However, I am disappointed with the progress of his work on Melinda. Limit too cartoonish and less well proportioned with a rejuvenated face effect, different eyes and too laughing far from the relevance of the work before and the original face of Melinda (more mature, more impressive woman look). She is now younger than Ann her daughter with these variations so not great.

There, it was to give you a feedback. Thanks for all your great artwork on Melinda. I hope like many here that you will make us dream for a long time.
Your words are true.
Perfect Melinda or any other character, undeniably, as I see it, only my friend CUBERO, who hasn't shown any sign of life for many months, I'm hoping he's still alive and in good health, and that it's not for any bad reason, the reason for he's absence!
His work is superb and unparalleled...
The man was made for 3D, that's for sure...
As for us, we do what we know!
We all have different types of artwork and characters, but that's what makes the Thread interesting!
From my point of view, Cosmok's characters are better accomplished than mine, so I give him credit!
His art is perfect and I am a great admirer of his art, as well as that of all our colleagues!
We are not rivals, but good friends who use art to socialize!
I liked your intervention and if that's the case, stay and join us...

Last edited:

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Good morning,

Hello,
Thank you for your observations, and for your appreciation. I' m always keen to receive critical input. I will see if I can find the face parameters for the pre-2021 Melinda's face and do some test images.

Last edited:

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
You have talent and CG mastery.
I haven't been registered here for a long time (06 Sep 2020) but I am following all your exchanges and questions. I know I post very little and may not seem legitimate as a newbie but your work catches my interest.

You often revolve around the subject of making a RenPy that contains a nice scripted plot and most importantly, including Melinda with your CG know-how.
I think I can certify that many of us are waiting for your creation in order to play it and to benefit that each shot will be neat (lighting, framing etc ...)

I am sure that I will not be the only one to support you with for example a PATREON. Many follow this Thread "Melinda" like me.

So when are you going to take the plunge?
What can we do to help you?

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
You have talent and CG mastery.
I haven't been registered here for a long time (06 Sep 2020) but I am following all your exchanges and questions. I know I post very little and may not seem legitimate as a newbie but your work catches my interest.

You often revolve around the subject of making a RenPy that contains a nice scripted plot and most importantly, including Melinda with your CG know-how.
I think I can certify that many of us are waiting for your creation in order to play it and to benefit that each shot will be neat (lighting, framing etc ...)

I am sure that I will not be the only one to support you with for example a PATREON. Many follow this Thread "Melinda" like me.

So when are you going to take the plunge?
What can we do to help you?
Cosmok or me???
I wish it was Cosmo...

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Decus and CosmoK