Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
it's a few days ago work done for the mom section, I think the face is the same .. but without makeup, every melinda made here is beautiful in her own way is one of the characters with the highest erotic charge
I rarely look at other groups (sometimes at AWAM). Maybe I should post something to a mom group, but then again the Melinda face I have made is rather young.

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
you guys can work together and starts a game using melinda. You guys are doing great job . Many of us are waiting for new game. Jeens dilema is not good enough and update is slow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bertlogins

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I rarely look at other groups (sometimes at AWAM). Maybe I should post something to a mom group, but then again the Melinda face I have made is rather young.
come and see there are good artists in that section, I like watching what others are doing, I think it helps to improve and see from a different perspective, working on your character gives you more freedom and given your level ... it will be a fantastic character

Reactions: CosmoK

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Something that Cosmok did not say !!!

... Melinda enters into the bar. She is horny so she will be looking for a prey :sneaky::sneaky:
Her attentive eyes watch the surroundings and she already knows that she made a big mistake :oops::oops:
Necklace with pearls worth many thousands of dollars can be stolen o_Oo_Oo_O

1.jpg

So quickly in an invisible way for the eye :D:D
She takes off necklace from the neck and puts only a part :whistle::whistle::whistle:
This is called Safe Sex :ROFLMAO:

2.jpg

Arts in the bar are great
Respect for Cosmok

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020

... Melinda enters into the bar. She is horny so she will be looking for a prey :sneaky::sneaky:
Her attentive eyes watch the surroundings and she already knows that she made a big mistake :oops::oops:

View attachment 1364267

She takes off necklace from the neck and puts only a part :whistle::whistle::whistle:

View attachment 1364271

Respect for Cosmok
Well observed. I have done continuity errors in other renders, I forgotten where exactly, but I have noticed these later on.
But in this case, the change to single stranded necklace was conscious, to make each render a little easier to pose. The multi stranded necklace was more difficult to fit once the neck was twisted/bent.
Also you reminded me of this sequence, I did not finish it. Here is a rough test render from further on in the scene. I will get back to this scene.
Oh, I just noticed, I tried another necklace here.

Night Lounge 21 MH cam1 Iray Genesis 8.1 Female Camera (2700 x 1800)   4.png

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020

View attachment 1364267

View attachment 1364271

Respect for Cosmok
I agree with Terminatorgames, excellent narration.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I agree with Terminatorgames, excellent narration.
Yes, sometimes it happens to the best artists!
They are so focused on certain details that they forget others!
It's normal!
It's still one of the great sequels he introduced us to, whether Melinda is careful with the necklace or not, hihi...
But it was very well observed by you...
And congratulations for the excellent narration, hihi!
I suggest reading my short malice on Eric from Big Brother :cautious::cautious:
I do not like this character so I gave vent of my wickedness :whistle::mad::sneaky:
Big Brother Fan Art page 471

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
This question is for moderators...
Can't we talk in this thread anymore?
Ten of my posts have been deleted (off topic) so i presume the topic here is to show some dicks and everybody is happy...
Is that so?
And for the rest:
I don't want to offend anyone without proof, but could the hero who reported all this come forward and come out of hiding?
Uh, show your face?
At least say "It was me"!
I already knew that certain people only appear on this thread to do these things, but acts of cowardice?
Provoking others and then leaving with a clean face?
Because apparently my long existence and work in this thread is a nightmare for some passengers!
If you want to have two artists in this thread (COSMOK and Joachim) then say, I gladly stop wasting time posting my art here...
Go HERO and report this too...
JESUS!

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Während eines Gesprächs mit Melinda erfährt Daniel, dass es ein Forostudio gibt, meist Dunkelkammer. heute, da Melinda nicht da ist, stöbert er dort herum.
View attachment 1364608
Foto der Großeltern
View attachment 1364611
Foto Eltern von Melinda
This is an English site. If you are going to post please follow the rules and post the English translation. If not then suffer the wrath of the Mods.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Ten of my posts have been deleted (off topic) so i presume the topic here is to show some dicks and everybody is happy...
Is that so?
And for the rest:
I don't want to offend anyone without proof, but could the hero who reported all this come forward and come out of hiding?
Uh, show your face?
I already knew that certain people only appear on this thread to do these things, but acts of cowardice?
Because apparently my long existence in this thread is a nightmare for some passengers!
If you want to have two artists in this thread (COSMOK and Joachim) then say, I gladly stop wasting time posting my art here...
I have a sneakin suspicion whom the whiner is. Please continue Terminatorgames and ignore the whining of the Newbie.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Is that so?
And for the rest:
Uh, show your face?
Because apparently my long existence and work in this thread is a nightmare for some passengers!
JESUS!
This is not the only topic where posts are removed. A few others in the topic Fan Arts had the same problems.
I noticed this in the last few months. Well ... Sad
My posts were also removed in Big Brother and AWAM.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Guyintheback

Jun 25, 2020

qwertzuioü

Nov 10, 2017
I accept criticism from anyone, you know?
As long as they say which defects to correct...
You didn't say anything!
You said: "the scene is all wrong, everything badly done, looks like it was made by an amateur, Shit, fuck fuck, sparrows to the nest",
and in the end, you didn't point out a single flaw!
In other words, I ended up not knowing what was wrong...
And when I asked you what it was, you said I had to be the one to find out, hihi!
Do you think this is normal???
I'm still waiting for you, or someone else to indicate what the flaws are, hihihi...
And please, stop deleting your posts and manipulating the conversation, to imply that you are a victim of something!
the story is good, it is funny , the lights are wrong and work at the perspective .
choose wisely the angel of your render
Is that so?
And for the rest:
Uh, show your face?
JESUS!
i am to blame
it is my fault
sorry i will behave in the future...?
they already threatening me with banning

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
the story is good, it is funny , the lights are wrong and work at the perspective .
choose wisely the angel of your render

i am to blame
it is my fault
sorry i will behave in the future...?
they already threatening me with banning
OK, qwertzuioü, listen!
This thread was peaceful until you showed up!
And we hope it stays that way!This site was made for adults and therefore, it is assumed that everyone fulfills this requirement!???
This thread is intended to freely expose the artists' ideas and not the wishes of the other participants (unless by request)! Opinions like the one you have now are welcome, when given with good manners and as a way of correction!
If you like a post, feel free to express yourself, but if you don't, you are still free to express yourself and give your opinion!
What you can't do is want others to do what you want, ok?
This thread is not game replacement, nor will it ever be!
Anyone who enters it has to accept the free will of others and try to socialize with them!
That said, I hope you join this group, not as a rival, but as a friend!
As for me, it's already the second time you've failed and you'll hardly fail the third!
Maintain a correct posture and everything will be forgotten...
Peace...

Last edited:

qwertzuioü

Nov 10, 2017
i like the way you think what about my request?
and join this goop ,no way i am not in to Melinda
i only post on this site, it is for you
you are the tech guy ,you're recreation of characters are remarkable
i made the request recreate Anna nobody was able to do it
simple ...yes or no
after that you will never see me again

Last edited:

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
fragen Terminatorspiele und kosmok wie erscheinen meine Beiträge in englisch oder deutsch
Brother Plenipotentiary Joachim 61 should speak in vernacular German, if possible in prose. I find there is editorial carelessness here. Everything scampers off.:ROFLMAO: