Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
i like the way you think what about my request?
and join this goop ,no way i am not in to Melinda
i only post on this site, it is for you
you are the tech guy ,you're recreation of characters are remarkable
i made the request recreate Anna nobody was able to do it
simple ...yes or no
after that you will never see me again
Why ask a person for a job that will take him time (several hours of his life)?

While you, the only thing you propose is to disappear if he executes the injunction that you impose!
Which will cost you NO effort.

You are self-centered, aren't you?

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
i like the way you think what about my request?
and join this goop ,no way i am not in to Melinda
i only post on this site, it is for you
you are the tech guy ,you're recreation of characters are remarkable
i made the request recreate Anna nobody was able to do it
simple ...yes or no
after that you will never see me again
you have been helped in every way to recreate Anna ... it is not the fault of others if you have not succeeded, take your blame, it makes no sense to post just to annoy, if you are not interested in this section .. look for one that you like it ... post your works and try to grow

Reactions: thauser

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
you're a moron
stay out of this discussion
habe ich mich klar ausgedrückt?
the work i asked it is not for me it is for the community
and somebody have more talent that you it is no shame to ask for help
he is one of the best in creating characters that why i asked
If you say so ! If "it's for the community" then ... (I was not consulted and I am part of it :ROFLMAO: )
You gotta love the gladiator movies right?

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
This question is for moderators...
Can't we talk in this thread anymore?
Ten of my posts have been deleted (off topic) so i presume the topic here is to show some dicks and everybody is happy...
Is that so?
And for the rest:
I don't want to offend anyone without proof, but could the hero who reported all this come forward and come out of hiding?
Uh, show your face?
At least say "It was me"!
I already knew that certain people only appear on this thread to do these things, but acts of cowardice?
Provoking others and then leaving with a clean face?
Because apparently my long existence and work in this thread is a nightmare for some passengers!
If you want to have two artists in this thread (COSMOK and Joachim) then say, I gladly stop wasting time posting my art here...
Go HERO and report this too...
JESUS!
do not take it so it works now ... they made me censor a dozen works in certain sections ... to the point of forcing me to cancel everything I had done and even now they follow me just to have the satisfaction of leaving me a facepalm ... this is the reason that pushes me to avoid fanart ... strangely works that went against the rules have remained there ... a lot of people not being able to do anything ... try to feel important in this way, don't care and move on , here you have people who appreciate you, the rest doesn't matter

Reactions: Terminatorgames

hailua00000

Jul 25, 2020
Well observed. I have done continuity errors in other renders, I forgotten where exactly, but I have noticed these later on.
But in this case, the change to single stranded necklace was conscious, to make each render a little easier to pose. The multi stranded necklace was more difficult to fit once the neck was twisted/bent.
Also you reminded me of this sequence, I did not finish it. Here is a rough test render from further on in the scene. I will get back to this scene.
Oh, I just noticed, I tried another necklace here.

View attachment 1364431
It is wonderful ~~

• Love
Reactions: nyura555 and CosmoK

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I do not understand it, I have been writing here for a year or longer. You also have my contributions translated with google translator and then post the text here - how can it be that my contributions are suddenly deleted - with the note that I do not comment in English - besides I feel it a pleasure that someone here deletes the messages without revealing themselves-
The only person who can delete is a MOD unless you delete your own. And as far as revealing I was clear to you what forum rules are. If a mod decided to enforce them then you have joined the club that many of us are already in..

thauser

Sep 6, 2020
I do not understand it, I have been writing here for a year or longer. You also have my contributions translated with google translator and then post the text here - how can it be that my contributions are suddenly deleted - with the note that I do not comment in English - besides I feel it a pleasure that someone here deletes the messages without revealing themselves-
It was a joke on my part when I indicated that you had to speak in the medieval vernacular German language (and in prose, in Hermetic language).

I didn't want to hurt you I'm sorry.

I read the message Psycho75 left you (which I didn't recognize because he changed his avatar).
Psycho75's words are well worded and I can only understand this feeling of injustice or anger at your "censored" "withdrawn" "redacted" work.
But the advice Psycho75 gives you is well weighed.
And he is right, many of us are following your work and therefore supporting you.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
to the moderator who deletes my posts here
It would be helpful for me if you would name the contributions that I supposedly post in German. -I have tried in the last few hours to translate the contributions that are from me into English-too bad that people are so intolerant who delete my post here -Just give me the opportunity to translate it into English -what I have done for the most part in my post here

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
lisa "gina nice to see you like that after such a long time, say you are naked"
gina "yes melinda said to myself i could swim here without any problems that is the custom here"
lisa "you mean daniel will do it"
gina "yes"
pool21mt99989.png

lina "hmm, I wanted to talk to him and he suggested the poll"
gina "is that a problem"
Lisa "he was my student"
gina "but not now, i will leave the pool now so that you are not embarrassed"

Last edited: