Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
Guys everyone should request Cosmok to create a new game using melinda !!
I think he already have enough render for first release or maybe more !!
suggestion collect all rendering and write a new game -I have already started something with it -2 strands once the story of danel how he became si how he is-parallel to this the woman becoming melinda "

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I did a double take on the last image. The hair, over the Relative's right ear, presents an almost Elfish ear. I had to zoom to correct myself. I was seeing a LOTR crossover:giggle:
Yes, I can see that now too. I chose the hair since it lends itself to showing earrings.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Just a test render for a teacher theme...

A graphic novel, I think, would be a good start. But really, whoever would do the programming would need to advise what is best for a demo, to begin with.
A game would require significantly more work to account for various paths and the writing would also need to be carefully scrutinized to ensure that it flowed no matter the choices. I would recommend a fully complete story before starting. Not an outline. The whole thang written. Otherwise you run into the problems in AWAM as an example. I have some other projects in the works now but, if you send me what you see as an idea I maybe able to do some cogitating. Just a thought.

Reactions: CosmoK

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
In my opinion, rather that making a whole big story. You can divide it into small events or chapter by making the game episodic and later linking the chapters. That way you can be sure you don't put your whole time in the game and rather on the small parts. Luckily for us, Melinda is already a well established character therefore no character building is needed, we can change the backstory a little bit to avoid total duplication but her personality is good to use. As the above post said, the whole thing written but only the first story, not the the whole game. This way you can focus on the first chapter only..

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
Joachim, please translate into English.
You only have to translate once. Whereas for any non-German speakers here in this forum, each one would need to translate it for themselves.

Reactions: Manifold