Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
I would need lots of help from others... I can do renders, but to create a game, there are other elements to be considered.
though I did not have any idea about rendering or creating game so I can not help but I think many of us interested to help you here as I seen earlier comment. best of luck .

Reactions: Manifold and CosmoK

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I love this. They could have such a competitive relationship. Definitely worth exploring. (I think you’ve found the second character for your game :p)
I have some more renders with this character that I will publish. This is my first attempt at creating a character, there are some things about her looks that I need to improve still...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have some more renders with this character that I will publish. This is my first attempt at creating a character, there are some things about her looks that I need to improve still...
i think she looks great, do you have a name for her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CosmoK

CosmoK

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
i think she looks great, do you have a name for her?
Melanie, perhaps. But she may possibly be rather short lived. Once I have enough time, I will start to recreate her looks, some aspects of her I will keep.
I do have more renders of her, with current looks, almost ready. I shall post these maybe even today.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The panties were part of a set by Nirvy. The set came with "panties to the floor" morph. I adjusted it slightly to partially fit over the shoe.
sweet, ill have to check those out. nice that it had a slider!