Java Football Camp [v0.7.5] [Trombocyte Games]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
StalinBadIHateHim.png

Overview:
Its first version of my game. Football Camp- game about football girl in the man camp. Game have horny content and unusual gameplay mechanic, based on probability theory and choise. Its early version, but he have basic gameplay and some sex-scene. Of course there will be more content in future and i correct some bugs. I would like you to try my game and I will be glad for your opinion.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-20
Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: Tombocyte Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win (x32): - - - -
Win (x64): - - - -

222.png 3333.png 223145.png 1254125125.png Безымянный.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Nothing to see here...standard medical check up for female football/soccer players....
1687719855312.png
But seriously....even Mario Bros. 1 had better graphics and even a better story judging this screen (I can see his finger in there, why the big pink sign telling us the obvious!).

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
As someone who hates that ai crap and it's goofy look, I'd actually prefer you keep doing this art. People rushing to AI generated art is a massive mistake in that it makes all their games look the same.

That said, what does "based on probability theory" mean in this context?

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It may be an interesting premise, but the implementation is unfortunately very poor.
The game is actually a sidescroller with a poorly animated MC. Insexcity did a better job of this years ago.
The drawings of the scenes are even worse. In my eyes, they would just suffice as a concept drawing.
In addition, you have to walk through empty screens every day to get to the actual actions. Here would be sometime a quick trip recommendable, if ma just do not want to go for a walk to possibly act with the grandpa or would rather go straight to the Triningsplatz or visit the locker room before the game.

I also miss a certain personality structure of the protagonist, or a progressive corruption. She still reports the groping village idiot, but has no shyness with grandpa or the coach after a lost game.

There is still a lot of room for improvement, but there are also many opportunities to add content that isn't there. A team consists of 11 players + bench, so there should be at least 20 players in the camp.
What about support staff, especially masseurs and paramedics? A canteen with common meals? The already mentioned shower on really bring into the game? Clothing purchase in the Dort before the next disco visit?
Clothing theft in the locker room, nightly team visits, ....

Unfortunately, I can't say that it's a good first attempt in its current form, and I'm sorry to say that it's already foreseeable that this game will never be a pearl of the genre, but I'm curious to see what the next two or three updates will do here. So I hope that my criticism is also a suggestion.

Jun 23, 2023
As someone who hates that ai crap and it's goofy look, I'd actually prefer you keep doing this art. People rushing to AI generated art is a massive mistake in that it makes all their games look the same.

That said, what does "based on probability theory" mean in this context?
Its mean about football mini game- his based on probability theory

Reactions: Sexdesires
Jun 23, 2023
It may be an interesting premise, but the implementation is unfortunately very poor.
The game is actually a sidescroller with a poorly animated MC. Insexcity did a better job of this years ago.
The drawings of the scenes are even worse. In my eyes, they would just suffice as a concept drawing.
In addition, you have to walk through empty screens every day to get to the actual actions. Here would be sometime a quick trip recommendable, if ma just do not want to go for a walk to possibly act with the grandpa or would rather go straight to the Triningsplatz or visit the locker room before the game.

I also miss a certain personality structure of the protagonist, or a progressive corruption. She still reports the groping village idiot, but has no shyness with grandpa or the coach after a lost game.

There is still a lot of room for improvement, but there are also many opportunities to add content that isn't there. A team consists of 11 players + bench, so there should be at least 20 players in the camp.
What about support staff, especially masseurs and paramedics? A canteen with common meals? The already mentioned shower on really bring into the game? Clothing purchase in the Dort before the next disco visit?
Clothing theft in the locker room, nightly team visits, ....

Unfortunately, I can't say that it's a good first attempt in its current form, and I'm sorry to say that it's already foreseeable that this game will never be a pearl of the genre, but I'm curious to see what the next two or three updates will do here. So I hope that my criticism is also a suggestion.
Yes, some things will really be in the game and I'm already doing them. Walk to empty screen its because early version, more random action in this screen wait on future

Reactions: mephisto80
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes