Java Football Camp [v0.7.5] [Trombocyte Games]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
wow a new tiny scene is a big update? I like the game well enough but the updates are really taking time to come out and when they do they are kind of a joke.

dumpsterb4by

Jun 9, 2018
for what its worth I think this game has potential. clean up the writing, get rid of the empty scene panels, and get to the action a bit quicker. also, and this is probably just me, but i cannot figure out the soccer match. At. All. wtf am I supposed to do? it doesnt seem to have any correlation to the training.
Anyway, I prefer art that isnt created by AI. Those games look like they all came off the ACME Game Assembly Line and are usually just as hollow on the inside. I much prefer hand drawn art like this. Is is a much more honest expression of the artist and his/her vision for the project.
Keep up the good work Dev. I want you to succeed with this game.

Reactions: Trombocyte Games
Jun 23, 2023
for what its worth I think this game has potential. clean up the writing, get rid of the empty scene panels, and get to the action a bit quicker. also, and this is probably just me, but i cannot figure out the soccer match. At. All. wtf am I supposed to do? it doesnt seem to have any correlation to the training.
Anyway, I prefer art that isnt created by AI. Those games look like they all came off the ACME Game Assembly Line and are usually just as hollow on the inside. I much prefer hand drawn art like this. Is is a much more honest expression of the artist and his/her vision for the project.
Keep up the good work Dev. I want you to succeed with this game.
Thanks, I try make this game better=)

Reactions: dumpsterb4by

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Impressive how you turn cynism into an art :D
Oh, that wasn't cynicism. That was my honestly expressed joy that you can now decide in advance whether you want to download the update without having to spend 10 days in-game searching all the locations for the one new scene.

P.S.: I love irony and sarcasm.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes