3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

hodes

Jul 15, 2021
well if u beat the queen at the last fight game is finishing and the latest save is starting from the last choose of the queen throne so u cannot play the queen scenes again if u obey her game is finishing neither also game doesn't has any scenes about aisha what a shame

Reactions: lwx595

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, there another problem game crash on final boss. You just return in beggining menu. So you cant finish the game

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
When you choose to rebel against Queen and reach her in final battle, her cutscene begin and game crash

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
i checked steam, where it says, that the problem is - lack of health. How can i increase it?

Jarvis666

Dec 27, 2022
And how to pass the first stage? The enemy is too strong, and there is no upgrade of units. There is a strong imbalance in the game.

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
i checked steam, where it says, that the problem is - lack of health. How can i increase it?
From the Lobby Room -> Operations room (right side) -> Strategy (bottom left) -> These are your perks, and the top right perk (looks like a heart) will increase your max health by 7% per level.

And how to pass the first stage? The enemy is too strong, and there is no upgrade of units. There is a strong imbalance in the game.
I used the demon branch (the black hooded guys that have built in lifesteal). Yeah there is a strong imbalance in this game unfortunately. Lifesteal is pretty strong while healing (from the healer elf line) is pretty useless. Some units are super weak (long cooldown skills don't go off until battles are practically over if they even get a chance to go off) while other units like the "Old ones" (eldrich horror from the demon line) are OP.

Something I've seen that helps is to give your tankier units offensive items since they are usually ignored anyway, and give your offensive units tanky items, so if they get focused they last longer while your now more damaging tanky units whale the enemy. Check to see who's getting focused down on your side in fights and you can swap positions or tanky items.

Some of the lifesteal items I've found are gem of soul, flesh, and missing eyeball. I'm not 100% sure, but I think you get 2 items each conquest and 1 more item when you do the same conquest a second time. 2 items from the queen as reward for each new conquest, but no idea about the last 2 items in each row because I'm stuck toward the end of the game too :ROFLMAO:. Edit: just beat the game, and I don't think there are any more items.

For the battle map, treasure chests are usually the best because they can give items. They give 2 of either items, units, or mixed. Next battles give 1 unit, but also a little gold you can use at a merchant to purchase more units or an item. The "?" are usually useless because they're usually the house or a person to rescue. Both of which usually just debuff your units for the next fight. It's much better to go Treasure Chest > Battle > Question Mark.

The merchant is great when you have gold. I use the extra gold perk, so I can buy all the items the merchant has. Note that the buying and selling price is the same, so you can trade items and units you don't want for those you do want that she has in stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarvis666

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
I am still highly suspicious that Aisha is a text2img generation by the looks of it, but I admit I cannot prove it and it is mainly off my intuition and personal experience. I could be entirely wrong about everything I said here and I openly admit this.

But surely I'm not the only one who thinks Aisha looks AI generated right? Am I the crazy one? The sanitary-grade clean linework and shading the kind that you'd see proudly posted as an example on CivitAI, the generic SD with no LORA anime face, dare I even add this crackhead bit, but is the name AIsha some sort of tongue in cheek way to prod/hint at us?

I mean the dev actually admits that AI assets are generated then touched up, although I have no idea what the original deleted tweet was.
1693162955376.png

In my personal degenerate-who-prooompts opinion, I think it's extremely likely that Aisha is text2img

Last edited:

zedsaso

Jun 6, 2017
well if u beat the queen at the last fight game is finishing and the latest save is starting from the last choose of the queen throne so u cannot play the queen scenes again if u obey her game is finishing neither also game doesn't has any scenes about aisha what a shame
You can replay the queen scenes, but they are not on the prison section, they are in another one i dont remember exactly in which part of the menu.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Great game, sometimes you just get fucked over by RNG and there is straight up nothing you can do but there is a surprising amount of depth in the mechanics and it will punish you if you try to unga bunga your way through the game without thinking. The main scenario is well balanced but god damn is the training mode masochistic towards the highest difficulties. I feel like the random encounters are a little unbalanced. If you choose to take the gamble during random events it appears to be a 50/50 from my experience and can basically end a run because of how harsh the penalties are, the risk/reward really isn't there at best you can hire a 2nd stage unit but it has really low odds meanwhile they can break a random piece of equipment or give every single one of your units 5 stacks of a debuff the amount of runs I had die because everything got hit with blind is ridiculous. If you got the unit\chest\ potions even when you lose the gamble it would be much fairer as they are you are straight up better off just avoiding them altogether or skipping the event if you are forced onto one.

On a side note I'm certain that I have finished all the content but I still have roughly a third of the equipment and 4 perks still locked does the game have planned content expansion or have I just missed something glaringly obvious?

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
1 more item when you do the same conquest a second time.
The 3rd unlockable equip in each row is a reward for fully upgrading a basic unit for the first time there is 1 for each unique basic unit it doesn't matter what upgrade path you take all 4 of the final stage classes will unlock the item.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes