2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Since no shared the update post here it is,

Last edited:

Hanamura

Apr 26, 2017
From what i heard on twitter DA is dead there is new artist and they are basically making a new DA or something like that.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
His plan for dinine arms is literally listed in the update posted just above the last few comments. I understand people doubting it. But as far as they've said. Divine isn't dead. I'm getting it from here, so it doesn't affect me if what he's saying is true or not. But I'm hoping it's true.

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
pritty sure my anti-virus counted the mega link as a Trojan… might have just been overzealous, but just in case...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
What a waste of time. Needs No Sexual Content Tag!
Yeah, not sure why they haven't added the NSFW version to the OP. It's right here...

I just realized I found the NSFW version in Divine arms and not here, so could you add this link to the OP?
Dropbox NSFW:
It's not the latest version, but it's probably the version most would be interested in till the next NSFW version drops BaasB Can we get it added to OP?

Reactions: curlyNadine

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Pinoytoons is controversial at best tbh. His animations are smooth as f (Just watch how he animates boobs bouncing) but the characters themselves are ALWAYS painfully generic and uninspired. Every single one of his characters suffers from Same-face syndrome. The man is too stuck with his own style to bother expanding, which is regrettable since he clearly has skill.

Reactions: Propaga

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone know what's new? this thread is sorely lacking in the changelog...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote