HTML Forbidden Book of Pleasures [v0.2.5] [Feyschek]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Are these "we just love sex so much, command us master" succubi, or "we will drain your energy until you die if you let us, and you are food" succubi?
I don't want to spoil the plot and it's better to play. Well, there are those too. In addition to succubi, there are other creatures here ;)

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
I don't want to spoil the plot and it's better to play. Well, there are those too. In addition to succubi, there are other creatures here ;)
I'm asking because I like dangerous, predatory succubi (Succubus Covenant, Succubus Academia, Warlock Saga, Succubus Prison, etc.), but find them bland if they are not actually dangerous. They don't necesarilly have to kill you for just one session of huggy-time, but if there is no danger to whoever fucks them (doesn't have to be just the protagonist in danger, it can be other people), then it's just not for me. I'd like to know before downloading

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I'm asking because I like dangerous, predatory succubi (Succubus Covenant, Succubus Academia, Warlock Saga, Succubus Prison, etc.), but find them bland if they are not actually dangerous. They don't necesarilly have to kill you for just one session of huggy-time, but if there is no danger to whoever fucks them (doesn't have to be just the protagonist in danger, it can be other people), then it's just not for me. I'd like to know before downloading
To put it bluntly, one part of the succubi treats you like a piece of shit, the other is more adequate. Plus, I changed the lore of the succubi a little, so they are not typical succubi here.

In general, there will be 7 succubi + kitsune in the game. The remaining 2 will be added a little later.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
These are the laws of the country. :cautious:
I know and that's my point, it's such a backwards law for such an otherwise sexually open minded country.

Don't take my dismay at Japanese laws as an attack on your game, I wish you the best with it and as I said it looks good

Reactions: Logber

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I know and that's my point, it's such a backwards law for such an otherwise sexually open minded country
Here I agree with you. Well, don’t forget, I use video compression, so censorship here will hit your eyes even harder than in the original video. All for the sake of the small size of the game.

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
To put it bluntly, one part of the succubi treats you like a piece of shit, the other is more adequate. Plus, I changed the lore of the succubi a little, so they are not typical succubi here.

In general, there will be 7 succubi + kitsune in the game. The remaining 2 will be added a little later.
I'm asking if they are dangerous or not :p But looks like I won't get an answer, so I'll download and check. But if they are safe, I'm blaming you!

Reactions: GreatS

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I'm asking if they are dangerous or not :p But looks like I won't get an answer, so I'll download and check. But if they are safe, I'm blaming you!
I cut out this content in 0.2.5, there was an option that the succubus kills you at the beginning of the prologue.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
if you make this game about succubus content in JAV. There are a lot of actresses for you to choose. The game is nice, but i think you need more tag like pregancy

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
So it is listed in the game descriptions.
The game also warns you at the beginning that there is censorship in the game.
Which on no way shape or form obviates the tag being needed. Almost as if you can't search/sort/blacklist by devnotes and contents of the OP. Kinda why they exist.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
if you make this game about succubus content in JAV. There are a lot of actresses for you to choose. The game is nice, but i think you need more tag like pregancy
To be honest, this is not in my plans right now.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Online version pls
Online pls
I don’t plan to make an online version yet, because I haven’t delved into the details of setting up such a thing yet.
Right now, the more priority tasks are adding content and developing the plot and working on balancing the size of the game and the amount of content.

I think that many people will not want to download a game file that is 5 GB or more in size.

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
I tried it, it is not for me in its current form. Sill, I like the succubus theme so I'd like to offer some constructive criticism:

1. TEXT.
It's difficult to read, especially the dialogues. White on black text is fine, but the font is too "soft" looking. Use something more crisp, with sharp edges. Also the red fields on black background with white text hurt my eyes. Not sure how, but I think it's the white-on-red. Removing the red fields might help. The dialog is separated into bubbles with the caption denoting who is speaking. Also the red bubbles again. It would be much better if you would color-code the text to characters, e.g. protagonist talks in white, Lilith in neon purple, and so on for each character. Something like that:
Mika: Yes, master?
Mia: Sister, can you stop referring to this idiot like that?
Alternatively just color-code the names and write the dialogue like this:
The red bubbles are not good.

2. Sex with succubi has no consequences. It would be interesting if the protagonist had his own "life energy" bar that is also used for spells and the succubi really wanted to have sex with him, so they would try to tempt him. Then, if he accepts, energy bar goes down because they drain it every time he comes. Then they could encourage him to do it again and again and you would have to choose to stop. If you don't stop and the bar goes to zero, you die. The energy is restored when sleeping.

3. Sex scenes are just videos. The temptation, foreplay and scenes should be described with words, with pictures and videos added to enhance the description.

4. A pentagram is a 5-pointed star in a circle. If he's drawing the star of David, like in the prologue, just use "magic symbol" or "summoning circle" o something like that.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I tried it, it is not for me in its current form. Sill, I like the succubus theme so I'd like to offer some constructive criticism:

1. TEXT.
It's difficult to read, especially the dialogues. White on black text is fine, but the font is too "soft" looking. Use something more crisp, with sharp edges. Also the red fields on black background with white text hurt my eyes. Not sure how, but I think it's the white-on-red. Removing the red fields might help. The dialog is separated into bubbles with the caption denoting who is speaking. Also the red bubbles again. It would be much better if you would color-code the text to characters, e.g. protagonist talks in white, Lilith in neon purple, and so on for each character. Something like that:
Alternatively just color-code the names and write the dialogue like this:
The red bubbles are not good.

2. Sex with succubi has no consequences. It would be interesting if the protagonist had his own "life energy" bar that is also used for spells and the succubi really wanted to have sex with him, so they would try to tempt him. Then, if he accepts, energy bar goes down because they drain it every time he comes. Then they could encourage him to do it again and again and you would have to choose to stop. If you don't stop and the bar goes to zero, you die. The energy is restored when sleeping.

3. Sex scenes are just videos. The temptation, foreplay and scenes should be described with words, with pictures and videos added to enhance the description.

4. A pentagram is a 5-pointed star in a circle. If he's drawing the star of David, like in the prologue, just use "magic symbol" or "summoning circle" o something like that.
As for the text, I agree with you here. It seems I went too far with the font. I'll have to think later how to solve the problem without making the game code too much.

Regarding the gameplay.
I agree with you that it was possible to add such elements, but they were in a too primitive form in the game, and I did not add them to the game and ended up cutting them out.

In truth, there are 2 hints in the game why the hero cannot die.
First: he is the heir of a great demon.
Second: if she kills him, as you say, who will ultimately be able to carry out her insidious plan? :ROFLMAO:

Frosthugger
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will try to improve some aspects of the game during the release of the game update.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Can you actually do anything with the girl you encounter? It always say the medaillon need to be fully charged
I checked & there are videos of encounters so I guess it's already possible, but how?
Thanks

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Can you actually do anything with the girl you encounter? It always say the medaillon need to be fully charged
I checked & there are videos of encounters so I guess it's already possible, but how?
Thanks
You need to charge the Succubus Power bar. To do this you need to spend another Succubus Energy resource.

The best way right now in this version of the game to charge the power of a succubus is to come to work and go into the office of one character and exit through the button, use the medallion before leaving. And to restore the energy of the succubus, just come to Lilith except 23.00 and ask her to charge the medallion.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote