VN Others Forbidden Den [Alpha 3c] [White Vulture Studios]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
Portada Patreon.png

Overview:
Forbidden Den is a business simulator(tycoon) mixed with a visual novel.
The story narrates the ordeal suffered by the protagonist when his father is kidnapped by a terrible gangster.
With the help of his friends, Diego (the protagonist) will save his father and bring to success the bar turning it into a strip club.

Current State: The game already contains the basic systems to make the Tycoon work as expected, we are expanding the mechanics and adding new NSFW scenes. We've added a roadmap to the game to encourage support and give something back in return for your support.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: White Vulture Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 3c Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

claire_a1_6_1.png 1712680873383.png laura_a2_12.png DIALOGOS.gif HH1.gif ROADMAP3.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForbiddenDen-0.0.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Once I got past the intro and into actually running the bar the phone stopped working. I could open the phone, but I when I clicked buy, stats or any contacts or save/load the phone just closed. All I could do is repair and watch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Brkn Hvn

Edixo

Oct 12, 2019
- I have a PC with dual monitors. Launching the game opens the window in the top of my secondary monitor with the bar hidden so I can't drag and place it properly
- UI doesn't scale properly to large resolutions
- Can't interact with the phone, same issue as above. Clicking any icon just closes the phone

I'll wait for a bugfix before I properly review this.

• Wow

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
- I have a PC with dual monitors. Launching the game opens the window in the top of my secondary monitor with the bar hidden so I can't drag and place it properly
Windows-Tip:

ALT + SPACE show the menu for a window, even if the window is not on screen or partially outside of the screen.

you can then select MOVE and move the window with the arrow keys. Confirm with ENTER once moved.

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
Hey guys, we're working on the patch... Sorry for the inconvenience. :cry:

EDIT: It seems the problem is the "fullscreen mode" so in the meanwhile please avoid using it and please keep an aspect ratio similar to 16:9. Try changing the resolution in the first screen if your game starts in fullscreen.

1699386637235.png

Last edited:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I've deleted the settings file in \AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Forbidden Den, stayed in windowed mode and manged to use the phone menu without problems now.

Some things I noticed:

- after loading the game the current money is displayed as 3000 until you earn/spend something then it updates to the correct value
- every time I close the settings the game window jumps to my 2nd screen
- when I pause and repair, buy or move something the game unpauses
- things break down way too fast, the main gameplay is repairing stuff
- patrons using the stage take several days until they finish and pay, I think it should be set to max 12h
-

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
I've deleted the settings file in \AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Forbidden Den, stayed in windowed mode and manged to use the phone menu without problems now.

Some things I noticed:

- after loading the game the current money is displayed as 3000 until you earn/spend something then it updates to the correct value
- every time I close the settings the game window jumps to my 2nd screen
- when I pause and repair, buy or move something the game unpauses
- things break down way too fast, the main gameplay is repairing stuff
- patrons using the stage take several days until they finish and pay, I think it should be set to max 12h
-
Thank you for our first real review/comment. I'll keep your comments in mind for the next hotfix update (later today haha). We plan to just balance a little bit the dynamics of fixing the services and the time it takes for customers to use them.

About the story, I have planned to give the option to the player in that scene to decide what will happen, but the ability to "choose a path" has not been implemented yet.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
the demo looks great so far.
Also all the future tags look promising
cant wait to see what's next to come.
Good luck dev

• Red Heart

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
Liking what I´m looking. Will we be able to cuck other guys?
Hey!

I'm glad you liked the demo!

At the moment we don't have any more NTR content planned. Laura's plot is really more geared towards the Swinger scene than anything else, so expect more of that kind of content in the future for her!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes