VN Others Forbidden Den [Alpha 3c] [White Vulture Studios]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
What's up guys!

I would like to invite you to join our discord, there we will be uploading news and discussing topics related to the game. I leave you the link in case you are interested.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Can we change the name of the protagonist or is it like a game where the dev tells a story about someone?

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
Can we change the name of the protagonist or is it like a game where the dev tells a story about someone?
The game is currently written and designed to tell the story of Diego (the protagonist), but we could in the future make it possible to change his name ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: myZone

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
something's wrong i cant put down this mfing plant
Sorry for the inconvenience, it would be awesome if you could send us some screenshots or describe further your problem in our Discord to investigate and fix the problem.

Reactions: Bastod

Bastod

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience, it would be awesome if you could send us some screenshots or describe further your problem in our Discord to investigate and fix the problem.

Yeah, so basically i'm stuck here. I can click on the plant but i don't know what to do next?

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
Yeah, so basically i'm stuck here. I can click on the plant but i don't know what to do next?
Our tutorial sucks, my bad. There are tons of features I don't explain correctly but I'll try to improve it in our next update.

If a services or a decoration doesn't appear after clicking it, it means you don't have the money to buy it.

Then, if the service/decoration appears at your mouse cursor but it is in red, it means you can't place it where your cursor is, can you show me if the plant still appears red if you put your cursor on the floor of the club?

It should look like this after you press left clic to but the plant.

1705161147760.png

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
That did it! But as you can see the bottom part of the map looks black.
Ok! That's a known bug, Alery already "fixed it" but we haven't uploaded the hot fix, I'll try to do it tonight.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForbiddenDen-Alpha2d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
200w (4).gif
...damn...what happened here......game updates.....twice.....nobody posts......
...is the game that shit?
1712699997536.png
..also kinda sad....1 month left to reach the goal......

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
Were bout to say waitin for game to cook but if money is what driving then extreme unlikely to get a prograss
We have at least one big update more planned. (it will improve all the gameplay in the club and add new sexual-themed content to it; also at least one more scene with one of the characters, we will decide that in a public poll)

On the other hand, while we work on that "big update" we hope to have minor plot updates.

Although our initial goal is coming to an end, we are looking at our possibilities to continue development.

If you like our game, we will greatly appreciate the diffusion and support. :)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
We have at least one big update more planned. (it will improve all the gameplay in the club and add new sexual-themed content to it; also at least one more scene with one of the characters, we will decide that in a public poll)

On the other hand, while we work on that "big update" we hope to have minor plot updates.

Although our initial goal is coming to an end, we are looking at our possibilities to continue development.

If you like our game, we will greatly appreciate the diffusion and support. :)
1712721355331.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brkn Hvn
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes