Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
1.jpg
Overview
Handa Masayuki and Mayuka have finally gotten married after seven years together. Today, they're moving in to their new home, and Mayuka's sister, Natsume Sasa, has come over to help out.

"I'm okay over here, so could you help him out?"

Mayuka ask, and Sasa goes to help Masayuki. While they work, Sasa pushes up close to Masayuki. Suddenly, she says, "I've loved you since we first met."

Masayuki stops working at the sudden confession. Sasa approaches Masayuki and kisses him. Masayuki tries to pull away to avoid being discovered. Masayuki isn't in the mood, but Sasa tries to tempt him, lifting up her skirt. "C'mon, let's do it... Nee-san's in the other room!"

Masayuki's lust rises higher and higher.

Just then, Mayuka enters the room. Masayuki and Sasa hurriedly fix their clothes and pull apart. Mayuka doesn't seem to suspect anything when Sasa acts like nothing happened.

Unable to resist Sasa's charms even if it means betraying his wife, Masayuki begins his secret affair with Sasa.

"You know how I feel, don't you Onii-san? I'll be direct: go out with me."​

Game Info
Title:
Yome no Imouto to no Inai ~Tsuma ni Kakurete Majiwaru Otto to Gimai~
Original title: 嫁の妹との淫愛~妻に隠れて交わる夫と義妹~
Developer: Appetite -
Publisher:
Updated: Japanese 25/11/11 English 29/5/15
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Censorship
: Yes
Language: English
Additional Info: with Mosaics, Female Full Voice

Genre

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
- - -
Shared @nam654

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Tried extracting part 1, it just freezes and nothing happens.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
The extraction process, can download it ok but when I start extracting. It creates the folder but then just freezes.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've downloaded the two files again since maybe MEGA messed up something while uploading, but for me everything works perfectly! The extraction process doesn't freeze :/

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Odd, I deleted it and re-downloaded it from Mega and had the same problem.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You extract everything with WinRar, right? Try 7-zip instead, or any other program for extract!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Still nope, tried using 7-Zip, got to 96% then said Data Error.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Still nope, tried using 7-Zip, got to 96% then said Data Error.
I ran out of ideas, unfortunately :/
The only thing I can suggest you is trying to download the two parts from here!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Only possible thing I can think of that would affect it is my Os is Windows 10.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
wouldn't be surprised win10 strikes again, its one of the reason i don't upgrade from win7.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I don't think so (or at least, what i know so far, searching and witnessing through internet). Win10 lately gives problem only when you try to run a Visual novel/RPG compiled in Japanese because... honestly i don't know, maybe some files or setup (honestly, he gives problem even with famous games sometimes. So it's really messed up, probably). Even when someone tries to change locale from "your language" to "japanese". So in the end the "solution" is to set that .exe for working with compatibilty with Win 7/Vista or XP. Yours... pretty sure that isn't this problem, because if it was a problem of... for example, file... hey, did you try to disable your antivirus for a brief moment? When you try to extract..? I doubt that this is the solution, but in the end better try everything XD

Ninomilk108

Jun 21, 2017
sign... why is the guy so weak frustration was building I don't like most VN because of how linear they feel but not all are like that and those are the VN that I play I couldn't cum at all from this.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes