Unity Forbidden Ninja Scroll: Kunoichi Training [Prototype v1.0] [Forbidden Ninja Scroll]

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1653006174984.png

Overview:
Forbidden Ninja Scroll: Kunoichi Training is a Kunoichi (Female Ninja) adventure game.
Users play as Hachiro — the son of the leader of the Iizuna school of Ninja, and candidate to become the next master.
In the story, Hachiro meets Kunoichi deep in the mountains,
where he undergoes trials to become the Tengu — the head of the Kunoichi harem.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-20
Release Date: 2022-05-20
Developer: Forbidden Ninja Scroll - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Prototype v1.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Double-click VrAdvEngine.exe for VR or desktop.bat for desktop.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Mac/Vr: - - - - -

VRAdvEngine 20_05_2022 02_20_03.png VRAdvEngine 20_05_2022 02_20_14.png 9JGgpC.jpg sIoh6v.jpg 8oR_0m.jpg VRAdvEngine 20_05_2022 02_19_52.png of8+_D.jpg VRAdvEngine 20_05_2022 02_19_34.png VRAdvEngine 20_05_2022 02_19_03.png

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
For a sec there I thought we were talking oldschool Ninja Scroll and I got a bit scared.
The designs look lovely, will check it later.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Looks like wannabe Monster Girl Island.
Gonna keep an eye on this one.
Despite any shit anyone might mention, or drama, or whatever, I didn't bother keeping up with it, I still really enjoyed MGI.
Still, the biggest issue.
This gonna be available non-VR?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Looks like wannabe Monster Girl Island.
Gonna keep an eye on this one.
Despite any shit anyone might mention, or drama, or whatever, I didn't bother keeping up with it, I still really enjoyed MGI.
Still, the biggest issue.
This gonna be available non-VR?
desktop.bat for desktop.

i got most of the images in desktop mode

Reactions: Ritsujin

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Very short, wouldn't be fair to give it a rating yet. Only about 5 minutes here. Don't download this if you are looking for nudity. Premise is good, The character designs are good, the desktop mode ran okay other than the long blank white scene at the very start. To get the entirety of dialogue quickly, without skipping it, you have to press and hold the left mouse button, which is an odd choice. The very brief scene of the girl had her teleporting to her different positions, if the fully realized game had these be smoother, that would be nice. All in all, don't download it, not worth the time it takes, and doesn't offer any sort of real gameplay testing yet. As bare bones as it gets. But I am looking forward to what it could be!