Unity Forbidden Ninja Scroll: Kunoichi Training [Prototype v1.0] [Forbidden Ninja Scroll]

sudacapenpal

Aug 30, 2021
the 1.1 version is out for free (is pretty much the same as the prototype), right now the 1.3 prologue is on patreon, i wonder if you can see the other characters, this game looks honestly beautiful, only that small prologue seems super cool and i love it

Reactions: Aereon1104
Oct 31, 2020
The devs seem very hushhush about this project, I can't really say I even know what it is. Does anyone who may be supporting their patreon/have any other insider knowledge know? The demo was really nice despite the increedibly short length. Is it a VN/scene viewer kind of game? Is it interactive? The dev description mentions interactive elements but it comes across like a selling point to draw people in based on the lack of... anything shown. Kind of makes it hard to support it, which is a shame because it looks very interesting

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Dev keeps updating their Patreon with posts, but doesn't look like they actually have an updated demo.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Dev keeps updating their Patreon with posts, but doesn't look like they actually have an updated demo.
Ohhh, that's so sweet of them...I wonder if all these posts are behind paywall. I mean, obviously no one would be scammy like that <looking at certain western H-devs>

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
Weird demo... You speak to a scantily clad ninja girl, walk into a shrine, look at a statue... then smash cut to the dev website and that's it. Was hoping to at least encounter some images from the OP. Definitely underwhelming and not worth the dl.

I'd say it looks promising, but wow... it's abandonware? Shame.

Oct 31, 2020
I'd say it looks promising, but wow... it's abandonware? Shame.
After taking a look at the Patreon it seems like it's still being worked on... though outside of the very short demo, there's not a lot for anyone not already putting money into it to see. It looks like it could be a high quality game, but at this point I'm still not entirely sure what it's meant to be. It talks about "training", so I'm not sure if it's meant to be some kind of JOI game perhaps? Or it's just an erotic visual novel about training? No idea.