Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
A lot of people complaining here the update was too short and stuff, yeah it was short but like he stated he cant really put his to the game because his patreon supporters are not that much like he stated in the end of every version... he cant fully work and concentrate into this game. so if you guys want longer updates go support him on patreon

How is he supposed to be given some kind of support if he practically threw a smoke bomb for so long?, i honestly thought the game was completely abandoned.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Downloaded and loaded up my latest save on it and speeded through it with skip unmarked in pref. Got to the end in minutes started thinking "thats it?" but then heard theres sister content, got really confused so tried start from the beginning and theres the new content. So word of warning try both from old save and start over again with skip alrady read.

In short, Great update looking forward to upcoming degeneracy;)

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
The sister if you're on her path is quite messed up, almost as much as the MC... i'm gonna stay on her path :ROFLMAO:

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
It was a good game, but paywalling the content makes any "standard" edition not worth the time to download, so unless you want to waste bandwidth, I would suggest ignoring any standard version of this game.

To the Dev, no, the story is not worth it so far. The updates on story are nonsensical, and paywalling the content that would actually make it worth waiting for the rest of the really thin story thicken a bit, sorry but no.

Good luck with the game.

3.40 star(s) 63 Votes