Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Ah i just got to the first one i think, mum doing yoga and asks if we want to go, only choice was no thanks, ill wait for the android fix before i continue :)

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
I like the story and the pace of it, for the most part. Towards the end of the current version, things seem to escalate at a rapid pace.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Should or does? :unsure:
Yeah, should. Unfortunately, "Mom" is "Marketing Manager Eve" without the patch, even if downloaded from SubscribeStar. Not sure why, since they allow incest. Maybe the lack of incest is the same so the dev doesn't have to manage two versions or something? IDK, although I'm sure PP could give insight if they wanted.

That said, if you don't want a full mod or anything, I've updated the patch to the current version so the new content reads like incest should. To see the changes, though, you have one of two choices:
  1. Start a new game; I couldn't get the changes to take hold unless I started over. (They are actually variables defined at the beginning of the game, so the default lines used in the patch won't update them.) Since Ctrl-skip gets you through it relatively quickly, though, hopefully it's not too much of a bother.
  2. Open the patch file in a text editor so you know what the updated lines in the code should be for incest references. Then, open the console while the game is running and add the lines yourself manually.
Anyway, hope this helps anyone going forward.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How does the incest patch work? Do i just shove it into the original game file?
I didn't find the incest patch that existed (not in a mod or anything) to be updated for the latest content. My attachment above has updates for the new lines that should be changed. But yes, put the patch.rpy file in the \game folder wherever you have Forbidden Passion on your computer or device.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I have a question. I have the game and the mod installed. Played from start to finish picking the green options and ended the game here . After looking at the gallery I see there a 2 scenes at the end of the gallery that I did not get while playing (aunt sex scene and grandma oral scene). Did I pick the wrong option somewhere or is something bugged?.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Premium 6.56 Gigs for One Vaginal Sex :FacePalm:
I dont care what other's think but adding Premium wont Fix Nothing about this game -
I bet game is almost finished 80% or 90%

And Starting From Begining for what ? Dev you want us to Faint Like Mc From Blue Ballz :LOL:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
re: Incest patch --- it seems to be skipping several instances after the Tina Date... Where she and Ruby refer to one another and MC as "best friend", "co-worker", and "my boss" instead of kinship type - randomly interspersed with the aunt, cousin, mom, etc relationship terms.

Ah, that explain the many "Inflation" I had when we were seducing Aunty

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
v0.7.2 is out now. Just put the script file I added to your \ForbiddenPassion-pc\game\ folder and replace the previous one.

You can find it for free on my Patreon and SubscribeStar account

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well... I just read it more as "cumflation" than anything less... ;)
What an euphemism :LOL:

Me, I thought MC was saying since his cum is much more powerful and flooding than any other, it was going to devaluate the net worth of every other cum.
So yeah ; a cumflation like you said.... no no I'm sane, promise

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
re: Incest patch --- it seems to be skipping several instances after the Tina Date... Where she and Ruby refer to one another and MC as "best friend", "co-worker", and "my boss" instead of kinship type - randomly interspersed with the aunt, cousin, mom, etc relationship terms.

I edited the IC patch, if anyone is interested. Works better without traceback now

Also :
Yep, the patch didn't have replacement lines for the latest code. I updated so it does now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
I wish this has better animations, because I like the models. Never thought I say this, but my "grandma" is hot :love:

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes